Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Daws that save per track midi settings?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• edited September 2018

The upcoming Xequence update will have Multitrack MIDI recording, including persistent MIDI source settings per arranger track. (Destinations already were persistent forever). Not sure if that helps though as it doesn't do any audio. :)

• @SevenSystems said:
    The upcoming Xequence update will have Multitrack MIDI recording, including persistent MIDI source settings per arranger track. (Destinations already were persistent forever). Not sure if that helps though as it doesn't do any audio. :)

Sweet! looking forward to that and of course the transport host icon feature to be able to return to host in app :-)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't own BM3. Can you save a blank project with the settings you want and then use it as a template (using save as each time)?

• @SevenSystems said:

This sounds awesome.

• @SevenSystems said:

Seem BM3 only reads midi type ‘0’ files...last time I tried to import an exported Xequence file into BM3, it did not import... I assume that Xequence exports type ‘1’ midi files....?

• @SevenSystems said:

YES - the update I was waiting for :smile:

• @Dawdles said:

@syrupcore said:
    I don't own BM3. Can you save a blank project with the settings you want and then use it as a template (using save as each time)?

Nope, hence thread ;)

That's just... Another reason to be glad I've held off I guess.

• @RajahP said:

@SevenSystems said:

Seem BM3 only reads midi type ‘0’ files...last time I tried to import an exported Xequence file into BM3, it did not import... I assume that Xequence exports type ‘1’ midi files....?

Yes, that's correct... Type 1 only. (Type 0 is not that useful for general purpose music interchange because it can contain only a single track...)

• @SevenSystems said:

@RajahP said:

@SevenSystems said:

Yes, that's correct... Type 1 only. (Type 0 is not that useful for general purpose music interchange because it can contain only a single track...)

Ok.. hopefully BM3 update will fix this issue..

Thanks..

• @Dawdles said:

@syrupcore said:

@Dawdles said:

@syrupcore said:
    I don't own BM3. Can you save a blank project with the settings you want and then use it as a template (using save as each time)?

Nope, hence thread ;)

That's just... Another reason to be glad I've held off I guess.

No other ios daw does this either apparently...

Ah, I misunderstood. You want it to remember target app ( or port) as well as MIDI channel per track in the template. Quantum does this, presuming the target app is loaded or port is available. Should be possible with a DAW if you're ok with including AB3 or AUM in the setup. Fan the MIDI channels out in AB3 or AUM with GR16 and then point BM3 at that one app. That is, presuming it can store MIDI Channels in a template type file.