Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[POLL] Did you upgrade to iOS 12?

I went from 10.3.3 to 12 on both my Air 1 and Mini 2.

Did you upgrade to iOS 12 on at least one iOS device you own?
  1. Did you upgrade to iOS 12 on at least one iOS device you own?82 votes
    1. Yes
      82.93%
    2. No
      17.07%

Comments

• You might want to amend the No choices into “No but I probably will soon” (which would be my choice) and “Not until everything is proven to be OK”.

• Nope!
    Waiting for 12.1 for bugfixes and then I'll upgrade to 12.1.x for fixing the bugs of the bugfix :p

• Thank god another poll I get to take! It feels like I’m buying a new Synth!!!

• @NoiseHorse said:
    Thank god another poll I get to take! It feels like I’m buying a new Synth!!!

You love taking poles 😆

• I don´t like that time and day are at the upper left, instead of the middle and that everything else is crumbed into the right corner.

But otherwise, iOS 12 seems to be fine.
    No problems so far.

(beside my Siri Search problem, but that is most probably based on a former problem)

• I have a 9.7 pro... nervous to upgrade for some reason. I just don’t want my iPad to all of the sudden get laggy and slow. It shouldn’t though right?

• Haven’t had time. Planning on updating, though.

• edited September 2018

@PhilW said:
    You might want to amend the No choices into “No but I probably will soon” (which would be my choice) and “Not until everything is proven to be OK”.

I just want it to be a simple up or down vote at the current moment.

I read an article that general adoption is at 10% after 48 hours but a MacRumors poll showed their readership at 80% adoption, so it seems like we're definitely closer to that than the general iOS populace (78.79% yes, currently).

• Updated all my devices and my productions apps are running smoother. No complaints here.

• edited September 2018

@DrippyFaucet said:
    I have a 9.7 pro... nervous to upgrade for some reason. I just don’t want my iPad to all of the sudden get laggy and slow. It shouldn’t though right?

It shouldn't. ~80% in the poll have switched and I'd assume we'd see more complaint posts if things were not going well. Your choice, though. I didn't feel too bad about staying on 10 since everything ran like I wanted and a query here about updating to iOS 11 just recently revealed a bunch of mixed responses. But 12 has been a good experience. I love the new gestures and finally have Files and the screen recorder. But I had to remember the iOS 11 caveat about turning off wi-fi and bluetooth in the settings app to get them to really turn off when I want them off.

• Yes and no

• 10.5 Pro 11 to 12
    Mini Retina 10 via 11 to 12
    Best iOS upgrade since 7