Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Workflow App -> Shortcuts?

In iOS 12, the Workflow App gets replaced by the Shortcuts App.
And whatever website I can find about this, none of them answers the only interesting question:

Will I loose my existing workflows???

And if yes, is there a way to save / migrate / restore them?

Does anyone know more about this?

Comments

• Doesn't seem to have affected mine. I'm guessing maybe Shortcuts just makes the Workflow app unnecessary, but it doesn't truly replace it.

• @theartwebreathe said:
    Doesn't seem to have affected mine. I'm guessing maybe Shortcuts just makes the Workflow app unnecessary, but it doesn't truly replace it.

Many thanks, so I am going to update :)

• Yep, looks good!

:)

• Dunno about making Workflow unecessary - my Workflow just seems to have been renamed. I've yet to see any difference barring some minor graphic changes and the name.