Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Steppolyarp unit help needed

Hello

I've used the old SPA a lot and was excited to grab the new unit version. I seem to have run into a wall when using it in Cubasis. I imagined i could have a master track which would send midi to other tracks where i'd put SPA as a midi effect and then record the output in each track

I just can't get this to work

However, if i send master track midi from Cubasis to AUM and then send the SPA midi output back to Cubasis, it works as expected but thats not exactly ideal in my opinion

Has anyone done something similar and know how to make it work?

Thanks!

Comments

• Until Cubasis implements bussing, you’ll have to rely on other apps. Audiobus can work for this, too.

• @aaronpc said:
    Until Cubasis implements bussing, you’ll have to rely on other apps. Audiobus can work for this, too.

Ah crap. Here is hoping they will do that. Thanks for the help!