Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Live Solo Guitar Performance

edited September 2018 in Creations

So I'm a mobile musician/producer and have been a desktop producer for years, but first and foremost I'm a guitarist, so these little extra pieces, while not related to mobile music, are my origins and what led me here...so I'm doing them because A. I've had a video phobia and I'm forcing myself to document some of what I do on guitar on video for a change and B. It's something else to do while i'm learning new software and not qualified to do a tutorial yet. This is an excercise in having good timing. It's upbeat, but not the fastest I've ever played, but certainly challenging and it sounds twice as fast because a very fast delay is doubling everything I'm doing at about 165 bpm and the delay is set to dotted 8th notes. I did not record this in a DAW first because I don't want people to think I'm air guitaring and hence you can hear the acoustic string noise that normally would not be present...so I'm fairly naked. With this kind of piece if you drift out of time too much, it quickly becomes a train wreck. I did not use a metronome...to make it more challenging. Hope you all dig it...i know it's not for everyone, but if anyone has any questions about it...I'll gladly share what I know. This shows a little bit of my classical music influence for a change. Soon I'm going to do an all orchestrated piece on my IPAD.....

Comments

• I like the glasses, Marc. Nice and studious. How come no flames coming out of them? Would like to hear it without the delay.

• Another guitar lesson from the BedHead. I'm sure it took a while to master the technique to do this! I look forward to the orchestrated piece. I'm sure we can get you over that video phobia overtime. Just keep sharing more and getting positive feedback. This is a pretty safe place to take risks.

We only see the occasional troll and you'll learn who they are and just take it in stride. Hopefully you'll grow to see there's a tremendous amount of musical and regional diversity here.
    So, represent what you love and it will always be appreciated if you're not selling anything but free music and good advice.

I only started frequenting here in April so there are members with years of participation and I'm not sure they love the changes with more musical style being represented but any thread can be avoided if that's a problem for anyone. I skip some threads because I know it's an app I don't really want to understand and I skip others because they just have problems without solutions.

So, thanks for showing a guitar wanna be how it's done when you put in the work. I would also love to hear these arrpeggios without any FX but that's my preference. I love a clean tone but I have to admit the shred guitar style is unlike any other instrument for in your face tone.

• edited September 2018

@LinearLineman said:
    I like the glasses, Marc. Nice and studious. How come no flames coming out of them? Would like to hear it without the delay.

lol, well, I'm working up to soloing a bit more in front of you all. Soloists can be quite indulgent and that's not what I want to represent my personality. I feel blessed to have any technique at all. I only used the delay in this fashion because I haven't before and I don't enjoy doing the same thing over and over. I believe variety, in many ways, is the spice of life. I enjoy so many styles of music now, that I didn't at one time. It's like and advent's calendar....each day in my journey in music can be a pleasant surprise if i want it to be...whether as a listener exploring or as a creator exploring. As far as the glasses go...what I have told anyone here yet, is that I was born with horribly bad eye site. When I was a kind the glass lenses gave me frog eyes and were so heavy and had a permanent red mark on the bridge of my nose from the weight. And I'm a redhead to boot, so I was shy and was mercilessly teased. At 24 they finally made contacts for eyes as bad as mine....and leaving glasses behind gave me a confidence, over time I never was able to have before.(as a result I was a virgin until 24) At 30 my mom was kind enough to purchase laser surgery for me and I had 20/20 vision for 20 years....in the last year, my eye is not what I've been used to, but it's still way better than what I was born with. So I wore glasses this time, even though I don't like to, because I learned awhile back, that generally the only people it matters to what you look like, is the person that's fucking you and women are generally capable of thinking someone they are in love with is, is the most handsome person in the world, as long as you aren't totally unkept.

A woman once told me that she didn't ever think of anyone as ugly. At the time I couldn't fathom that, being a young man who was a slave to my eyes. Women and people in general taught me there isn't enough time in life to afford to be self conscious about the looks you were born with. People don't respect filthy people, but that's actually something you can be responsible for. In all truth, finally I could give a fuck what I look like....it's never hindered me. Even being a redhead, where redheaded men are generally not though of as attractive, hence the saying "tall,Dark and handsome" It's never stopped me, because I figured out I could rise above looks even after whatever I might have fades with age....with a lit bit of humor and a pleasant demeanor and personality.....without being a pushover of course. Can't do that and maintain respect and we live in a world driven by respect. It's a very valuable currency in business and life. So, long story short, those are generic walgreens glasses, I forgot I was wearing them...I don't care...AND I am getting laser surgery again because not being able to see makes using ios stuff a real pain...lol. Not because of my looks....

The first time I got the surgery, I was scared and it cost 6k.. Now you can get both eyes done for 250 to 500 per eye, because it's a machine that does it perfectly and there are hardly any casualties. Also, it used to be that over 40, you were bound to lose vision that lasek couldn't fix, but with advancements in medicine and tech that is no longer true. You can have several eye surgeries in you life. The eyes are on of the fasted healing organs, it turns out. It took 5 minutes to perform the procedure the first time and I instantly could see 20/20. That's how quickly they healed.

Lastly, I have a reason for showing off that's not related to getting praise. I didn't get my chops easily at all. I worked hard for them. I see music as an artform and to me art is one of the biggest monuments we have that testifies to people's ability to achieve great things when we put our mind to it and don't give up. So in reality, I'm not showing off ever so that people will tell me I'm great. I get that from time to time and it's kind, but not my fuel. What I'm really saying is.."look, if i can do this...anyone can." All it takes is a decision to make being driven a priority and be willing to never quit and not complain about the sacrifices one has to make in order to become good at anything.

Besides...I'm not a brain surgeon, I don't write software or do much that's meaningful for a large amount of people or saving lives, so I know i'm not important in the scope of things, unless i'm helping people and even then my importance is minimal. A very peaceful feeling came over me when I finally realized life isn't about me and alone I'm completely unimportant. Life is about "Us" and without you, I have little value, or without "US".

That lesson first started to appear when i was in the hospital at 18 and incapable of wiping my own ass without a nurse's help. That was a loss of dignity at first. The I got over it and was just grateful someone was willing to help me and I realized, that nurse was more important than I'll ever be. I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't need to feel important. Just useful! :) My solution for that is I bust my ass in any new en-devour or partnership with the idea that if I'm undeniably useful, no one will ever kick me out, because I didn't have the wisdom to stay useful/valuable.

So, Importance is over rated in my mind. I'm perfectly ok with the fact that one day long after I'm gone, people will forget me....as long as I got to be valued while I was alive and felt like I contributed in some small way....to me that's much more important. Ekhardt Tolle ingrained in me that the ego is a bigger hindrance than a help, most often and is counter productive to all that we desire.

I've benefited in life, from much help and teaching from people in my life and the truth is, it's not very gratifying to give to an asshole, so people don't. I am very lucky people were so giving to me....so now it's my turn. I don't know what I have that I can help other's with...so I show them what I do and hope they ask me to help. It's my greatest pleasure in life these days....sharing, helping, occasionally inspiring. It's been rewarding, when it works out.... More than sex or TV! lol.

• I almost read it all but.....ZZZzzzzz

• @sbcfx said:
    I almost read it all but.....ZZZzzzzz

lol, that's what I get for writing an email in public. Sorry. I like understanding people and being understood. Sometimes that makes me a little bit wordy and long winded. I've known I have this weakness in an era of short attention spans. I've seen TLDR more than I care to admit. Maybe I'll learn one day. Thanks for the reminder...hehe.

• edited September 2018

@bedheadproducer said:
    That lesson first started to appear when i was in the hospital at 18 and incapable of wiping my own ass without a nurse's help. That was a loss of dignity at first. The I got over it and was just grateful someone was willing to help me and I realized, that nurse was more important than I'll ever be.

That reminds me on a certain day when I did a tech job in hospital ... they were low on staff and asked for another badly needed nurse. The demand was refused, but that very same day a contract for a ridiculously overpriced measuring system was signed.
    (basically a desk with an off the shelf PC worth $2k running some stupid code you could write in Visual Basic, the package selling for $75k). What a drag...
    I learned a lot in this department, hanging around with the crew in the coffee room, great people, highly engaged on their jobs.

Btw you're not entirely correct on the metronome: the delay takes it's function.
    To fully cheat play with delay engaged, but record (and present) only the dry signal. :*
    just kidding - and no, I could never play such stuff, my fingers simply refuse... o:)

• @Telefunky said:

@bedheadproducer said:
    That lesson first started to appear when i was in the hospital at 18 and incapable of wiping my own ass without a nurse's help. That was a loss of dignity at first. The I got over it and was just grateful someone was willing to help me and I realized, that nurse was more important than I'll ever be.

That reminds me on a certain day when I did a tech job in hospital ... they were low on staff and asked for another badly needed nurse. The demand was refused, but that very same day a contract for a ridiculously overpriced measuring system was signed.
    (basically a desk with an off the shelf PC worth $2k running some stupid code you could write in Visual Basic, the package selling for $75k). What a drag...
    I learned a lot in this department, hanging around with the crew in the coffee room, great people, highly engaged on their jobs.

Btw you're not entirely correct on the metronome: the delay takes it's function.
    To fully cheat play with delay engaged, but record (and present) only the dry signal. :*
    just kidding - and no, I could never play such stuff, my fingers simply refuse... o:)

Well, I was wondering how long it would take someone to catch the fact that once you get a steady flow going....which pretty much as to be off the bat, your ears will pull you into locking into the timing because the amount of time it takes for the second note to come in, is always the same.

So it's actually not that hard, if you have the sequences/scales memorized and the ability to switch between them fairly quickly. it's designed to sound trickier than it is. That's what I loved about Nuno doing it. In interviews people would tell him how incredibly shredding his solo was and he would fee bad. He would say "man, that's the least difficult shredding I do...the delay does all the work. " and then proceeded to show people the technique, which is little like riding a bike the first time. So when I tried it out the first time yesterday...it took me and hour of getting my mojo. I actually played it even cleaner a couple times before I hit record, but by that time I had some hand fatigue.

So I think I'll do another video showing the arpeggio sequence slow without delay, because it's a great exercise to use them in different ways, one of which is sweeped arpeggios with no alternate picking, which is how I originally used it. I also had a diminished section I left out, because I forgot it.. so I can show some of the different techniques one can use with such a delay and even try to do it a bit on a keyboard, but I won't get far there before messing up....since I'm mainly just a keyboardist in my brain. I have to program everything, because I'm not a pianist.

• edited September 2018

I find the delay thing (as you say with flow going...) a really good exercise (or mode of practice) without the clicky-dee-click of the 'correct' timing device.
    Not shure if I figured it out correctly, but it seems to provide some 'extra time' to contemplate the momentarily heard and thus self-adjust into the steam if notes.
    It's less frustrating, too - my own finger movement isn't even a quarter of your agility ;)

• Clicked play hoping for some more wacky AR intro shots... oh well LOL.

Great guitar demo though. I don't play this speed/style but a dotted 8th delay is a whole lotta fun to play with. Once you get going it creates its own metronome and listening closely will help me keep in time. You definitely take it to another level of precision at 165 bpm!

• @Hmtx said:
    Clicked play hoping for some more wacky AR intro shots... oh well LOL.

Great guitar demo though. I don't play this speed/style but a dotted 8th delay is a whole lotta fun to play with. Once you get going it creates its own metronome and listening closely will help me keep in time. You definitely take it to another level of precision at 165 bpm!

haha, I'll have more wacky AR stuff today or tomorrow. I'm making a video for my basement jax remake, and I don't plan on giving that up anytime soon...it's just the most convenient way to step outside of my skin temporarily. I am a jokester for life, but as you can see i'm equally serious a lot...I am a philosopher/class clown...lol. I never expected that to happen....but part of that is age. Oh and thanks!

• @sbcfx said:

Seriously? Just read beginning and the end. Some of us have the time and desire to read well written comments. FFFfffff.

• @bedheadproducer said:

@sbcfx said:

lol, that's what I get for writing an email in public. Sorry. I like understanding people and being understood. Sometimes that makes me a little bit wordy and long winded. I've known I have this weakness in an era of short attention spans. I've seen TLDR more than I care to admit. Maybe I'll learn one day. Thanks for the reminder...hehe.

Don't let a troll censor you when anyone can skip anything without taking a dump on your lawn. I think reading and writing are an art worth defending over the LOL,TL;DR, OMG culture of brain dead exchanges.

Can we support music longer than 3 minutes of repeated loops?
    Sure. Let's let the BedHead (rhymes with Red Head) riff. Just skip his threads if you can't handle real prose. Your brain is being rewired to demand quick bursts of stimulation like a slot machine.

• @Hmtx said:

I think those wacky AR's are a mask but I just jump over them so we're all looking for different experiences. Your commitment to being production is inspiring. You can also be a model for using video to build audience. That's more and more important so share all the tools with the forum.

• edited September 2018

@McDtracy said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@sbcfx said:

Don't let a troll censor you when anyone can skip anything without taking a dump on your lawn. I think reading and writing are an art worth defending over the LOL,TL;DR, OMG culture of brain dead exchanges.

Can we support music longer than 3 minutes of repeated loops?
    Sure. Let's let the BedHead (rhymes with Red Head) riff. Just skip his threads if you can't handle real prose. Your brain is being rewired to demand quick bursts of stimulation like a slot machine.

Wow, you have returned my faith in humanity! J/k...I had faith for awhile now...lol

As far as the following goes, I told my loving mom something just yesterday....When I was 20, I told her I was going to keep trying to get "signed" and in reality all I had back then was raw talent, unrefined, and a lot of desire.

I eventually managed to be on a few records on actual labels and never made much money and the record industry turned into a mess and I now prefer the freedom and the tools I have now.

For years I did my own promotion and the internet brought me lots of listens and fans. Then those websites dried up and I got a gig making music for TV, but I had to sign away my rights to any and all music I submitted to my publisher.

So now I have music on every major reality show out there. After having submitted hundreds of songs and getting most of them placed, I still only make 2 to 6k a year off of that gig, so I became very disillusioned for a bit. Even though I accomplished more than almost all my other local musician friends, I couldn't earn a living at what I love, which is to entertain people.

So I stopped promoting and learned more production skills. Skip forward to about 2 years ago when I finally took the time to check out youtube. Slowly I started to realize how revolutionary youtube is. I was amazed at people like Casey Neistat and others took to broadcasting and made their way without begging for permission.

In the past, if you wanted to reach a large audience,there was no open platform, to the general public. Whether it's Warner Bros or Fox, TV or the music biz, you had to beg for a shot and a small amount of people who were already in the club, decided artist's fate, mostly before even being given a chance.

Now there's a platform that's open to anyone with a cell phone video camera and if you bust your ass and find a niche where you can contribute, anyone can follow that road and see where it leads and at least one can say"I tried my hardest" and not have to feel they never had a chance.

So I realized my odds are way better I can make a career out of this than anything I'd worked hard for with the old system. Some would say youtube is overly saturated. I disagree. I search youtube all the time for things I want to learn, to save me time and money ....especially time and guess what? 8 times out of 10 I can't find a quality tutorial or anything at all.

This is everything from how to change the water filter on a certain fridge model, to how to use an elusive feature of the latest software I'm trying to use. I call these "holes" in youtube that have yet to be filled.

So by the time I'm finished, I want to have several channels, lots of talented people I work with and start a media company, create a foundation and then adapt to new platforms as they become more viable, like virtual reality....and currently IOS.

There will come a day, when VR headsets are as Ubiquitous as cell phones have become. I have a windows set and a playstation set and it's mind blowing, but there is almost no content longer than 15 minutes. So there's a huge opportunity there once the tech catches up, for those that arrive before it's saturated.

So I told my mom....I'm much more experienced than I've ever been, gotten most foolishness out of my system, and that if I can't at least make a decent living....I'm not even talking fame and riches....although it seems like the sky is the limit, this will be the first time where it will be 100 percent my fault for not working hard enough to be a valuable contributor.

That is VERY encouraging. So much so that I forced myself to get over being on video which I didn't like for one main reason...I didn't think I was good enough or could handle the scrutiny and failure....merely based on my lack of complete success with the old system of "boys clubs" and a small elite gobbling up the opportunities.

Now, I may fail anyway, but I'm thrilled that I have a chance and that the world isn't as shallow as they once seemed to be. If you look and see who won the ginormous European Song competition this year, and look at who are some of the biggest youtubers as well, their value isn't based on their looks anymore.

It used to be, the entertainment business was largely for good looking people.....which made many, many people say "If you haven't made it by 35 or even 30, you have no chance"

Now, it turns out, that people are over that..the general public actually wants to see people in media they can relate to, not just the 5 percent of the population born with extremely good looks

. We still enjoy beauty, but it's no longer the main value we look for. Now being genuine, entertaining and a good person, are much more valued than in the past. We also no longer worship assholes like we once did as a society, now if you prove to the public you are shitty, the public black lists you. Just look at what's going on with men getting called out in the "me too" movement.

Modern media, the lack of control over the flow of information has given the general public access to knowledge on a scale that even kings and high ranking politicians never had. We all have the ability now to educate ourselves and take in data at an amazing rate..practically for free.

I believe this is making us, generally more enlightened and more aware, as a society, than any other time in history. Most of mankinds history, a few elite controlled the flow of knowledge, but now the genie is out of the bottle.

Joe Rogan recently said that there is now proof and statistics, that the latest generation of youth, is the most socially conscious group of young people in history, that they are learning and preaching tolerance, kindness and good will, because as a society, through social media, we are less isolated and we are starting to see on a level like never before.

When I heard that I was blown away. To think that in my lifetime people have a chance to get what's really important, which is that we support one another instead of tearing each other down....is a huge deal. It's the dawn of the era of enlightenment.

That means if we can just hang on a little longer and not destroy the planet and each other...we are going to be just fine. It means collectively we are more than ok. Together we will create miracles like the world has never seen...and it actually has already started. There is no more amazing time in history, to be alive, than now.

• I know that was a long reply, but I forgot one thing. This platform and the internet in general, isn't just great for tutorials and entertainers....the people now have a voice and are finding ways to be heard...Philosophers, scientists , people who have important things to say and reveal..it's a huge deal that puts a new spin on free speech and makes the planet a little less disconnected. We now talk with people or at people, all over the planet...even on this forum. That is amazing and really cool to me. I'm no longer disconnected from people in other countries..turns out many of us have commonalities with other people in other nations, like never before. That is so awesome to me....and apparently I'm not the only one!

• @Hmtx said:

Here you go....more AR comedy than I've uploaded yet...

• @bedheadproducer said:

@LinearLineman said:
    I like the glasses, Marc. Nice and studious. How come no flames coming out of them? Would like to hear it without the delay.

lol, well, I'm working up to soloing a bit more in front of you all. Soloists can be quite indulgent and that's not what I want to represent my personality. I feel blessed to have any technique at all. I only used the delay in this fashion because I haven't before and I don't enjoy doing the same thing over and over. I believe variety, in many ways, is the spice of life. I enjoy so many styles of music now, that I didn't at one time. It's like and advent's calendar....each day in my journey in music can be a pleasant surprise if i want it to be...whether as a listener exploring or as a creator exploring. As far as the glasses go...what I have told anyone here yet, is that I was born with horribly bad eye site. When I was a kind the glass lenses gave me frog eyes and were so heavy and had a permanent red mark on the bridge of my nose from the weight. And I'm a redhead to boot, so I was shy and was mercilessly teased. At 24 they finally made contacts for eyes as bad as mine....and leaving glasses behind gave me a confidence, over time I never was able to have before.(as a result I was a virgin until 24) At 30 my mom was kind enough to purchase laser surgery for me and I had 20/20 vision for 20 years....in the last year, my eye is not what I've been used to, but it's still way better than what I was born with. So I wore glasses this time, even though I don't like to, because I learned awhile back, that generally the only people it matters to what you look like, is the person that's fucking you and women are generally capable of thinking someone they are in love with is, is the most handsome person in the world, as long as you aren't totally unkept.

A woman once told me that she didn't ever think of anyone as ugly. At the time I couldn't fathom that, being a young man who was a slave to my eyes. Women and people in general taught me there isn't enough time in life to afford to be self conscious about the looks you were born with. People don't respect filthy people, but that's actually something you can be responsible for. In all truth, finally I could give a fuck what I look like....it's never hindered me. Even being a redhead, where redheaded men are generally not though of as attractive, hence the saying "tall,Dark and handsome" It's never stopped me, because I figured out I could rise above looks even after whatever I might have fades with age....with a lit bit of humor and a pleasant demeanor and personality.....without being a pushover of course. Can't do that and maintain respect and we live in a world driven by respect. It's a very valuable currency in business and life. So, long story short, those are generic walgreens glasses, I forgot I was wearing them...I don't care...AND I am getting laser surgery again because not being able to see makes using ios stuff a real pain...lol. Not because of my looks....

The first time I got the surgery, I was scared and it cost 6k.. Now you can get both eyes done for 250 to 500 per eye, because it's a machine that does it perfectly and there are hardly any casualties. Also, it used to be that over 40, you were bound to lose vision that lasek couldn't fix, but with advancements in medicine and tech that is no longer true. You can have several eye surgeries in you life. The eyes are on of the fasted healing organs, it turns out. It took 5 minutes to perform the procedure the first time and I instantly could see 20/20. That's how quickly they healed.

Lastly, I have a reason for showing off that's not related to getting praise. I didn't get my chops easily at all. I worked hard for them. I see music as an artform and to me art is one of the biggest monuments we have that testifies to people's ability to achieve great things when we put our mind to it and don't give up. So in reality, I'm not showing off ever so that people will tell me I'm great. I get that from time to time and it's kind, but not my fuel. What I'm really saying is.."look, if i can do this...anyone can." All it takes is a decision to make being driven a priority and be willing to never quit and not complain about the sacrifices one has to make in order to become good at anything.

Besides...I'm not a brain surgeon, I don't write software or do much that's meaningful for a large amount of people or saving lives, so I know i'm not important in the scope of things, unless i'm helping people and even then my importance is minimal. A very peaceful feeling came over me when I finally realized life isn't about me and alone I'm completely unimportant. Life is about "Us" and without you, I have little value, or without "US".

That lesson first started to appear when i was in the hospital at 18 and incapable of wiping my own ass without a nurse's help. That was a loss of dignity at first. The I got over it and was just grateful someone was willing to help me and I realized, that nurse was more important than I'll ever be. I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't need to feel important. Just useful! :) My solution for that is I bust my ass in any new en-devour or partnership with the idea that if I'm undeniably useful, no one will ever kick me out, because I didn't have the wisdom to stay useful/valuable.

So, Importance is over rated in my mind. I'm perfectly ok with the fact that one day long after I'm gone, people will forget me....as long as I got to be valued while I was alive and felt like I contributed in some small way....to me that's much more important. Ekhardt Tolle ingrained in me that the ego is a bigger hindrance than a help, most often and is counter productive to all that we desire.

I've benefited in life, from much help and teaching from people in my life and the truth is, it's not very gratifying to give to an asshole, so people don't. I am very lucky people were so giving to me....so now it's my turn. I don't know what I have that I can help other's with...so I show them what I do and hope they ask me to help. It's my greatest pleasure in life these days....sharing, helping, occasionally inspiring. It's been rewarding, when it works out.... More than sex or TV! lol.

+1

I like long letters. I’m old school.

• @bedheadproducer said:

So I'm a mobile musician/producer and have been a desktop producer for years, but first and foremost I'm a guitarist, so these little extra pieces, while not related to mobile music, are my origins and what led me here...so I'm doing them because A. I've had a video phobia and I'm forcing myself to document some of what I do on guitar on video for a change and B. It's something else to do while i'm learning new software and not qualified to do a tutorial yet. This is an excercise in having good timing. It's upbeat, but not the fastest I've ever played, but certainly challenging and it sounds twice as fast because a very fast delay is doubling everything I'm doing at about 165 bpm and the delay is set to dotted 8th notes. I did not record this in a DAW first because I don't want people to think I'm air guitaring and hence you can hear the acoustic string noise that normally would not be present...so I'm fairly naked. With this kind of piece if you drift out of time too much, it quickly becomes a train wreck. I did not use a metronome...to make it more challenging. Hope you all dig it...i know it's not for everyone, but if anyone has any questions about it...I'll gladly share what I know. This shows a little bit of my classical music influence for a change. Soon I'm going to do an all orchestrated piece on my IPAD.....

You Paganini :)

• @theconnactic said:
    Very cool!

thank you!