Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DEGRADER by Klevgrand - AUv3 Combined Bit Crusher & Resampler

Another great AUv3 from Klevgrand, now go and crush your bits

You can get Degrader here at the App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/degrader/id1398817871?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• It’s a cool app Doug made this AB3 preset using AUM and some Rozeta LFO goodness.

Audiobus preset 'The Sweeper': http://preset.audiob.us/QP6HEpBoRQs63lC

• This looks good. Looks like a mix of replicant and low flow dirt

• I really like this, I’m partial to a good bit of Lo-Fi Degradation

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just cranking the saturation up with no degradation sounds really good on a DI guitar.

• Klevgränd release a sweet new AUv3 effect and the thread gets 5 comments in 8 hours. Boy, how times have changed! :D

• @Beathoven said:
    Klevgränd release a sweet new AUv3 effect and the thread gets 5 comments in 8 hours. Boy, how times have changed! :D

To be fair there was another, more popular thread that was active upon release

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    I really like this, I’m partial to a good bit of Lo-Fi Degradation

So am I. Right up my street. Thank you Doug.

• this should not be overlooked, really good sounding effect. i didnt think it would be anything special but this is high quality. if you make subtle parameter changes it can really change the mood of a track, you can do the extreme stuff as well. after being disappointed by almost all of Klevgrands synths I think they have found a great place in the au fx world.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Not sure about this one, I wasn’t impressed by the tape cassette thing they did. Saturation is difficult to do digitally. The d16 vst has some usable features but not hearing it in degrader so far. I should demo the vst version to check the sample rate/bit reduction part actually.

• @[Deleted User] said:
    Not sure about this one, I wasn’t impressed by the tape cassette thing they did. Saturation is difficult to do digitally. The d16 vst has some usable features but not hearing it in degrader so far. I should demo the vst version to check the sample rate/bit reduction part actually.

is this supposed to be mimicking a d16? maybe its supposed to sound like its own thing?

• @99476598326 said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    Not sure about this one, I wasn’t impressed by the tape cassette thing they did. Saturation is difficult to do digitally. The d16 vst has some usable features but not hearing it in degrader so far. I should demo the vst version to check the sample rate/bit reduction part actually.

is this supposed to be mimicking a d16? maybe its supposed to sound like its own thing?

I believe both are trying to give options to mimick the sample rate and bit depth of old digital samplers as a main feature.

• edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.