Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New App Store Terms and Conditions

Just saw these and had to accept to download updates etc. I didn’t read line by line but one thing caught my eye. It says you can only use the Services and Content of the App Store (which includes apps) for noncommercial, personal use...

Comments

• @mjcouche said:
    Just saw these and had to accept to download updates etc. I didn’t read line by line but one thing caught my eye. It says you can only use the Services and Content of the App Store (which includes apps) for noncommercial, personal use...

Then my company iPhone is out? :D

• I think they intend to prevent someone building a site and reselling the Apps by front ending the store with markups.
    It would be really hard to pull off since they deliver the download but there are clever folks out there in the global business world.

I have the ability to buy a used/refurbed iPad: download my Apps and sell the loaded iPad as a business. It wouldn't last too long but I could sell a few giving $500 in pre-loaded music software for example that works day-one. They would shut that down using these terms of service for my iTunes/IOS account.

• It is a rather clever way of saying rental agreement, basically you can't sell the software on, you do not own it, you do not own a licence for it, you just rent it, it covers them for legal purposes in the EU.

• So you can’t make a hit record with Cubasis then?... All music apps are copyrighted then?..... F@%k it!..... Out comes the Banjo, Wash Board & Spoons for that next Top 40 MTV hit :D

• Why? Oh why those little gems of app haven’t been developped on a more open and free platform.
    Why Apple do you need to be and become more everyday this evil soul less cash machine?