Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deleted

edited January 2023 in Other

None

Comments

• Done Wayne. God bless.

• Sorry to hear that. Best wishes and hope things work out.

• Galatians 6:2 & Luke 6:31 comes to mind. I'll keep you in my thoughts...
    Hope it all works out!

• Sending good wishes to you and yours :)

• @waynerowand

Love and prayers and extra good vibes to you and yours from Orange County, CA. I can relate and empathize.

• I’m not the praying type, but hope things get better. Dealing with a similar situation here.

• One of the worst things is a child who is ill. My best to your family.

• Done❤️✊🏾🙏🏾

• Praying...Isaiah 41:10
    This is the Bible verse that keeps me going; I can relate and know the pain. :( But you’re not alone.

• edited January 2023

None

• Done, I hope your daughters condition improves and will keep her in my prayers.

• I’m in. So sorry to hear. If you don’t mind me asking, how old is she? I find it helps me to have a bit of an idea. First name doesn’t hurt either.

• edited January 2023

None

• Sorry to hear. Praying now for you and your daughter,

• Good luck, Wayne. Hope she gets good treatment. We are so much better these days about treating mental health and not stigmatizing, but there's still a long way to go. Ask lots of questions, and definitely take care of yourself.

• Prayers sent mate. Hard to imagine what you’re all going through.

• edited September 2018

Warm thoughts to you and your family.
    Take care!

• Been there and still there. My 16 old daughter has been through it all. It can be dark at times but it will get better. I have had many sleepless nights. I will pray for your daughter that she will over come this.

Also please make sure you are taking care of yourself as well. It can take a toll on us parents.

This too shall pass
    Chaz.

• All the best to your little one. She’s lucky to have a dad like you ! Keep as positive as you can until the storms pass x

• All the best from us. I’ll pray you’ll be her strength while she needs it. And then that you’ll gain strength from her. Be well!

• edited January 2023

None

• Dear Lord:
    As we sit here and pause and still our hearts and minds, we call to you for one of our brothers and sisters. We ask that you tend to @waynerowand daughters trials and fill her with your spirit to let her know that she is not alone. We ask that you give Wayne and his family the insight and wisdom and compassion to understand their situation and to give them the strength they need to sustain and thrive as they go thru this experience. Dear Lord, we know that you are good and great and always provide when we call to you, so we ask in this prayer to be with our brother and let him know that our Prayers are for him...and that we are here with him calling to you through this time. Thank you Lord for being here in this small corner of the universe with us and thank you for hearing our prayers to heal his daughter and give her the strength to overcome and recover and rise with your grace and light in her soul. It is with Grace, Kindness, Love and Devotion that we call upon you Lord of Lords to hear our prayers.
    Amen.

• edited January 2023

None

• Thoughts are with you, Wayne. Stay positive and be patient. Brighter days ahead.

• I hope you and your daughter find the help you need to get through this @waynerowand

• Sending my best to you and Chloe.

• edited September 2018

Lord I pray your Holy Spirit lead Wayne Rowand's daughter to complete deliverance from her affliction...

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)

• Praying for you and your daughter.

• Sending good thoughts for your family.

• I hope that your family, especially your daughter, find the strength and patience to bear this situation out. I pray for her recovery and for her resilience to move past such a traumatic experience going forward.

I can't imagine what it's like to go through as a parent, but I've always been amazed at the strength, toughness, and maturity that children have when dealing with personal illnesses. And, though I don't truly know you, I feel confident in saying that she's in good hands with a guy like you.