Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tollywood's hit song of August on Cubasis and SynthMaster One

Inkem Kaavaale
(what else do I need?)

This is my newest composition with expressive playing. It is a complex and beautiful song with a clever and seamless fusion of 5 different scales/ragas into a single song!! There are a lot of surprise notes and twists in the song:

Comments

• edited September 2018

Beautiful! 😊
    This is truly Indian music! πŸŽΆπŸ‘
    Nicely done!

• @chandroji said:
    Beautiful!

Thank you!

I really wish Final Cut Pro makes into iOS this year. LumaFusion has a 3-track limitation that hinders mobile video production big time. Currently, there is nothing better than Luma and the devs are reluctant to add the desired 4th track to it due to device limitations.

• @MobileMusic said:

@chandroji said:
    Beautiful!

Thank you!

I really wish Final Cut Pro makes into iOS this year. LumaFusion has a 3-track limitation that hinders mobile video production big time. Currently, there is nothing better than Luma and the devs are reluctant to add the desired 4th track to it due to device limitations.

Devs at LumaFusion confirmed that 4th video track will be introduced along with additional title/graphic tracks in v1.8.

Yay!

• @MobileMusic said:

@MobileMusic said:

@chandroji said:
    Beautiful!

Thank you!

Devs at LumaFusion confirmed that 4th video track will be introduced along with additional title/graphic tracks in v1.8.

Yay!

Blending modes (screen, overlay etc) would be awesome.

• Woah, sweet track!

• @AudioGus said:

@MobileMusic said:

@MobileMusic said:

@chandroji said:
    Beautiful!

Thank you!

Yay!

Blending modes (screen, overlay etc) would be awesome.

The 4th video track will redress so much grief :smile: Plus, additional title/graphic tracks would add more muscle to it and make it more powerful.

As for blending/overlays, can you not use Opacity? If you want to blend/overlay gradually, you could use key frames/automation. Check my videos for blending, overlays, scrolling titles, etc. done using opacity, X, Y and key frames. Also blending in Choosi Chudangane video:

• @AudioGus said:
    Woah, sweet track!

Thank you!

• Very cool and explorational! Is inkem kaavaale the app? Great instruments.

• Oops, figured it all out. Must remember to read hints!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Very cool and explorational! Is inkem kaavaale the app? Great instruments.

It is the song :smile:

The app is Cubasis plugged with SynthMaster One.