Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Feedback and Distortion with JamUp

I'm trying to use Sunrizer with jamup pro as an amp in the 2nd slot. I'm getting clicking and Distortion when I should be getting better sound out of Sunrizer with no artifacts. I only had reverb enabled. I was using an amp from bias 2 in jamup. Perhaps that is the cause. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• I don't have Sunrizer on this iPad, so dunno about the slots.
    But the synth will send a VERY high level to the virtual amp, so you'll have to turn down input in JamUp a lot.
    It's a matter of taste, but in most cases reverb before the amp stage doesn't work well.