Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lumbeat Soft Drummer: separate outputs?

Is there a way to coax the Lumbeat apps into outputting stems? I’d really rather process the individual drums separately.

Comments

• Not possible AFAIK, which is a shame.

• You can solo each drum in the mixer as a bit of a workaround.

• make sure you let the developer know that you think drum apps should have a way to export their drums.

• edited September 2018

@gusgranite said:
    You can solo each drum in the mixer as a bit of a workaround.

I’ve done this before and it worked quite well once I aligned them all in Auria. It was quite good for selecting which fills were good for each part of the song too, instead of accepting what was generated.
    Bit of chopping and copy/paste. Not quick but doable.

This track mainly used Funk Drummer with parts copied and pasted from individual parts. The main part of the song after the intro is all Funk Drummer parts.

• @gusgranite said:
    You can solo each drum in the mixer as a bit of a workaround.

Yeah, that was my thought, but then I like the Jam Intensity nice and high, and I wonder if you're not running the risk (or maybe opportunity) for the fills etc to clash somewhat.

@LuisMartinez, hey Mate, surely individual audio outputs is a big request... any word on getting this done???

• @sch said:
    Yeah, that was my thought, but then I like the Jam Intensity nice and high, and I wonder if you're not running the risk (or maybe opportunity) for the fills etc to clash somewhat.

@LuisMartinez, hey Mate, surely individual audio outputs is a big request... any word on getting this done???

Agreed on the chance of Jam Intensity not banging well and the need for multi-out or stem export :wink: