Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Xequence drum map for Patterning 2

New to Xequence and while I understand how to make the drum maps, somehow I’m missing it with Patterning 2.

I’ve got the eight blocks done, but for the life of me can’t figure out which notes the drums fire on. I thought it would be the same as listed under Patternings track output midi tab, but seems not.

Would love Xequence to do a mapping for this one anyway, as it must be one of the most used drum apps?
thanks!

Comments

• By default the drums fire on the white keys starting with C5. You first have to generate the midi mappings from the record page.

Or, you can midi learn them to any pads you want from that same page.