Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bluetooth MIDI Keyboard Alternatives?

I've increasingly become convinced that a Bluetooth keyboard is something that would come in handy with the way I use iOS music. I really hate the Lightning jack, and after seeing the jack start to fail rapidly on my 2-year-old iPhone, I really don't want to see that happen on my $1,000 iPad Pro. Also, it's just a hassle to constantly find a dongle and have a micro/mini USB cable handy. I initially worried about latency, but I've heard it's not bad at all on products like the Korg MicroKey Air.

My budget is probably $150 or less (I was hoping for less than $100), and I would consider either 25 or 37 keys. I really thought there would be more options besides the Korg and the CME XKey Air at this point, and both are still a little expensive. Is there anything else? Thanks!

Comments