Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gestrument Pro (now released!)

1568101113

Comments

  • @JesperNordin said:
    People have been asking for the manual online instead of just in-app - so here it is!

    https://gestrument.com/userguide/

    Thank You!

  • @JesperNordin said:
    People have been asking for the manual online instead of just in-app - so here it is!

    Thanks I can read it now :D

  • Very very nice.
    Even the included sounds are lush and gorgeous.
    Nice work, gentlemen!

  • @JesperNordin said:
    People have been asking for the manual online instead of just in-app - so here it is!

    https://gestrument.com/userguide/

    Well written, the pedant in me hates that I can't fault it. :)

  • Incredible app! And thank you so much for having an iPhone version.

  • @bleep said:
    Do we have a video of the variable phrase arp in action?

    I kind of didn't use the original Gestrument enough, so I didn't jump on the pre-sale. How is the bundled price in comparison? On the fence for now, but a nice phrase arp video might change that.

    We have a pretty special video planned for that preset, make sure to follow us on social and you won’t miss it ;)

  • Hi, is it possible to connect a Bluetooth Midi Controller (Sensel). That would be awesome!

  • Here's a new video for you guys! In this one we're demoing some of Gestrument Pro's features and Factory Presets.
    Enjoy!

  • Still says, pre ordered on my side 😐

  • My iPad came with a message that it was available. Turned out it had already downloaded it.

    Lovely tech these days...

  • @Gestrumentsander said:
    Here's a new video for you guys! In this one we're demoing some of Gestrument Pro's features and Factory Presets.
    Enjoy!

    Brilliant. More, more, more.....

  • I mean this looks so interesting and cool but almost like cheating as everything is done for you. Chords and scales all in sync etc etc all you do is run your hand across the screen.

  • I'd like to see some interesting setups using MIDI out to get me motivated to use this. I've read the manual and have a decent grasp on it, but it has not been as instantly inspiring as I'd hoped. I'm kinda tired and drained of initiative, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.

  • I do like the very AUM feel of it though

  • edited September 2018

    Check this out from Tim Webb over at Discchord:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=xk21oimU1so

  • @Iso said:
    Check this out from Tim Webb over at Discchord:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=xk21oimU1so

    That's a very good video that covers the basics pretty quickly.

  • edited September 2018

    Back to RTFM - please ignore. :)

  • @oat_phipps said:

    @Iso said:
    Check this out from Tim Webb over at Discchord:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=xk21oimU1so

    That's a very good video that covers the basics pretty quickly.

    Yeah, that’s huge as regards diving in. Good work from Mister Tim.

  • edited September 2018

    Thanks for the bundle, it asks me for 14€ to complete and for such a top notch app it really is a no brainer

  • My first track with Gestrument pro. Pure fun to use

  • dope man ! > @cuscolima said:

    My first track with Gestrument pro. Pure fun to use

  • This is an interesting app which is quite deep but still easy enough to get something musical playing. One thing I have not found any use for yet is the chord map. Maybe its because I'm an idiot at musical theory but the chords just seem fixed and do not represent the scale or key you are using. What I would like is some kind of intelligent musical chord sequences and the option for the other instruments to have a % of how much they play to the chord notes or play freely.

  • @cuscolima said:
    My first track with Gestrument pro. Pure fun to use

    👍😎

  • edited September 2018

    @cuscolima can’t play your file, but certainly some soundcloud issue. Will try again later

  • I’m gonna have to revisit the “best sharing platform” posts, now that soundcloud seems to be imploding

  • @cuscolima said:
    My first track with Gestrument pro. Pure fun to use

    Nice.. care to tell us how you did it.... is it all included sounds or ....?

  • Thanks for listening. I have used 4 « generators » in Gestrument with 4 internal instruments. I have then doubled these instruments with 4 external synth in AUM using midi out. The drums and « voices » are comming from another app (Launchpad). I just added a limiter on the master

    @RajahP said:

    @cuscolima said:
    My first track with Gestrument pro. Pure fun to use

    Nice.. care to tell us how you did it.... is it all included sounds or ....?

  • Very, very nice @cuscolima ! We will definitely share this one!

    @Mark B - we will add more different chord generators later, this one is not connected to the main scale. But you can easily do that by doing a loop och the chords in Chord map and then match that with a similar loop in the Scale slots using the scales that are connected to the chords, I have that in a preset that we will include in the next update.

  • I'm a bit non-plussed by the examples and my own feeble attempts so far. Don't see much apart from a re-jig of the interface over the previous Gestrument but I suspect that I may need a bit of instructional input and a few deeper dives into the new capabilities, whatever they are..

  • @cuscolima said:
    Thanks for listening. I have used 4 « generators » in Gestrument with 4 internal instruments. I have then doubled these instruments with 4 external synth in AUM using midi out. The drums and « voices » are comming from another app (Launchpad). I just added a limiter on the master

    @RajahP said:

    @cuscolima said:
    My first track with Gestrument pro. Pure fun to use

    Nice.. care to tell us how you did it.... is it all included sounds or ....?

    Thanks for sharing.. looking forward to your next track... peace..

Sign In or Register to comment.