Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gestrument Pro (now released!)

1789101113»

Comments

• @Carnbot - glad to hear! Mixing up MIDI channels or using the wrong fader in a large mix - nope, never did that myself, not ever...;-)
    @Tones4Christ - ok, we'll check that!

• Sweet!
    Don’t know if it was ever asked, but would it be ever possible to add a user selectable option to show a sort of transparent note mapp on the screen with a color matching the instrument or cursor selected? I think this would be great for those folks who like visual cues of where things are. Also to get a visual idea of the note map . Being optional would satisfy both camps; those who want the way it is now and those that would like more visual cues.

Just an idea and thanks for making this amazing app!

@JesperNordin said:
    @Carnbot - glad to hear! Mixing up MIDI channels or using the wrong fader in a large mix - nope, never did that myself, not ever...;-)
    @Tones4Christ - ok, we'll check that!

• Well, I don’t see that ‘IAA’ control button.. Will this update be, Auv3?

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Just wanna shout out there that I’m having an amazing creative time with Gestrument Pro!!! And Groovebox! If anyone is still on the fence man, Gestrument Pro is truly amazing! I was skeptical about it but the more I dive in the more it becomes clear how deep and powerful it is for creativity. Paired with Groovebox man, no limit!

It’s still on special discount so I would highly recommend this app! Get both Groovebox and Gestrument Pro!

@echoopera said:

@Tones4Christ said:
    This song just reduced my stress levels soooo much! Thanks for your beautiful gift!

@echoopera said:
    Here's Gestrument sequencing some Korg Electribe Wave.

Soundcloud:

Youtube:

You are far too kind sir. Glad it could help you out...my hope is that I can make music to transport people to a calmer and more chill place where they can be energized and motivated to do the great things the creator has intended all of us to do :)

Also, be sure to check out my Ampify GrooveBox thread...adding more chilled pieces there as well. :)

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34540/ampify-groovebox-creations-thread#latest

How do you set it up with Groovebox? Inside AUM or AB3? If you Do you have any AB3 presets to share in case of?

• Unfortunately not AUv3 this time, and actually not that huge an update, but we have another one on the way, hopefully before Christmas with some more things.

• edited October 15

@JesperNordin said:
    Unfortunately not AUv3 this time, and actually not that huge an update, but we have another one on the way, hopefully before Christmas with some more things.

Thanks.. looking forward to it.. BTW, one of my greatest riffs I have ever created came from GP.. 🙏