Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New blog with occasional iOS music-making content

Hi everyone,

The few pieces of music I've posted here received such a kind and friendly welcome that I thought I'd mention that I've started a diverse blog that will occasionally feature content related to iOS music-making, such as in today's post:

https://iceland.water.blog/2018/09/13/pitch-shifting-rhythms-a-figure/

The comments I received here encouraged further sharing of methods, so I will be doing some of that as well as writing about many other things.

Just to be clear, it's not a dedicated iOS music-making blog. But I will file each post under appropriate categories, so it will be easy to find relevant posts using the sidebar menu.

Comments

• many other things

• @RUST( i )K said:
    many other things

Yes. :smile: Music is part of my blog's title, and I make all my own music only on iOS (Notion and dozens of the great apps we all know and love here), but the blog will definitely feature lots of non-iOS and non-music-making content. I wanted to mention that right away. But trying to open up more also about what apps I use and for what, so I thought it might be of some interest here.