Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta changed your life raise your hand

✋🏼Im a bit late but what particles, collider and cells has allowed me to do is a goal come true 🙂
If you dig soundscapes, generative jams and the like, dont sleep as long as i did.

Comments

• edited September 2018

@breilly said:
    ✋🏼Im a bit late but what particles, collider and cells has allowed me to do is a goal come true 🙂
    If you dig soundscapes, generative jams and the like, dont sleep as long as i did.

@vpich @breilly

Favorite host/setup?

• i have rozeta and gotta say, im limited in my knowledge with how to use these things and what they do, and would love indepth studies/videos of it...but still...even with what i know, its dope and def comes in handy for me

• i have had it since day one and i know our time is gonna come. i use it sparingly. but i know its abilities and how to use it. apematrix is going to encourage it.

• @LeonLeroy said:
    i have had it since day one and i know our time is gonna come. i use it sparingly. but i know its abilities and how to use it. apematrix is going to encourage it.

What do you mean our time is going to come 🙂

• Yep, essential app for me.

• @breilly said:

✋🤖

• Yep, great app. Can’t wait til it’s working again in BM3.

Now I need someone to do the same for note inputs - A Rozeta type app with lots of different keyboards and midi controllers :)

• Seriously fun apps, have had a blast with Cells and Particles playing Kontakt orchestral libraries, and my own sample libraries that I use.
    Far from life changing though ;)
    I just wish they would evolve and keep doing amazing new things.
    But I do respect that this is IOS - a poor mans game for a dev to continue to refine apps.
    Cells and Particles in particular for me show such amazing promise.
    Looking forward to Brambos future apps.

• @reasOne said:
    i have rozeta and gotta say, im limited in my knowledge with how to use these things and what they do, and would love indepth studies/videos of it...but still...even with what i know, its dope and def comes in handy for me

Yup same here. Its a continuing learning process. Stretches the brain like math class. Its funny how grasping these things takes time and practice like a real instrument 😉

• this was a game changer for me. i spent months quietly browsing this forum when i got an ipad, trying to decide which music apps to get.
    i've always struggled with finding time to sit down at the computer to make music. i feel that i only finish things if i do it all in one sitting, and that means having pretty much a whole day free. (which is hardly ever)
    i settled on rozetta and AUM, with coupla synths and effects and was making whole tunes in around 2 hours.
    it totally kicked me back into making music regularly, which then puts you in the right frame of mind.
    i think that's a great thing.
    i also always wanted an OP1 but couldn't justify the price! rozeta and AUM is a good substitute!
    (anyway, thanks to everyone on here, i'm not sure you all realise how much your public discussions help people)

• @eggfriedrice said:
    this was a game changer for me. i spent months quietly browsing this forum when i got an ipad, trying to decide which music apps to get.
    i've always struggled with finding time to sit down at the computer to make music. i feel that i only finish things if i do it all in one sitting, and that means having pretty much a whole day free. (which is hardly ever)
    i settled on rozetta and AUM, with coupla synths and effects and was making whole tunes in around 2 hours.
    it totally kicked me back into making music regularly, which then puts you in the right frame of mind.
    i think that's a great thing.
    i also always wanted an OP1 but couldn't justify the price! rozeta and AUM is a good substitute!
    (anyway, thanks to everyone on here, i'm not sure you all realise how much your public discussions help people)

Well said! A great group, best forum ive read.

• Yep there are Rozetas in pretty much every session I have in one way or another. Essential. :)

• I stayed away for a long time because i have hardware sequencers and used gadget for most sequencing on the ipad, but wow...what a difference. Essential. Ties everything together. Cells is fantastic.

• Anyone who has watched any of my videos knows that I have proposed to Rozeta and she has accepted. We marry within a fortnight. And she'll be taking my name and will henceforth be known as Rozetapoo.

• @Daveypoo said:
    Anyone who has watched any of my videos knows that I have proposed to Rozeta and she has accepted. We marry within a fortnight. And she'll be taking my name and will henceforth be known as Rozetapoo.

• Tastes like music!

:smiley:

• I'll bet we could get some similar results from the StreamByter AUv3 FX App if we could teach enough people to program scripts in StreamByter or better yet change StreamByter so it's not so hard to understand... something more like MS Basic was in the days of DOS.

Then we get a library of functions for MIDI input/output that users can cable together. Then someone reverse engineers the interpreter and make a "Visual Basic" like GUI based tool to assemble flow charts of functions.

The world gets exciting when users can make programs rather than sitting about telling real programmers what they got wrong.

Somewhere a light went on for either @audeonic or a programmer looking for a problem people will pay to solve.
    Better yet... both.

Real programming on IOS is too hard for the average user to master. But BASIC can allow everyone to cable together something and take pride in sharing the effort.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Yep, essential app for me.

For me too.

• Ever since Intermorphic decided to take away a couple of apps I paid money for and replace it with a subscription app, Rozeta was the answer. Works great for what I need it for when making generative material.

• Essential, if it weren’t for Rozeta I would never have installed 11 (and forsaken some ultra super favorite legacy apps). It was a tough call but I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

• @Daveypoo said:
    Anyone who has watched any of my videos knows that I have proposed to Rozeta and she has accepted. We marry within a fortnight. And she'll be taking my name and will henceforth be known as Rozetapoo.

Yo are killing me, sir 😁 I agree completely but wife won’t go for the polygamy thing

• Speaking of @Brambos, have we heard if anything is coming down the pipe?

• Really enjoyed my brief time with Cubasis/Rozie/Synthmaster One but the siren call of playing in BM3 exclusively was too hard to resist. Looking foward to our reunion in BM3 point something.

• Another day of growing with this app. There was a time i almost spent a bunch of money on modular gear to create generative music. Thankfully i did not and thats because of this very app🙏🏼

• I would love it if Bram Bros made Rozeta player devices for Propellerhead Reason. I’d pay money.

• Thanks for the reminder, Ive wanted Rozeta for ages but was clinging to ios 10.3 which wasn't compatible. After a recent forced upgrade to 11 I can finally run it. I could see it briefly changing my life until Im on to the next thing.

• ^Same here. Finally aboard the iOS 11 train now and Rozeta'd up. So Far so Good :)
    (iPad Air 1)

Hoping to make some cool AB3 MIDI FX chains later...

Anyone know if its possible to record 'live' MIDI input into any of the sequencers while the host is running?
    (note input/overdub etc...)

Cheers,

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RJB said:
    Speaking of @Brambos, have we heard if anything is coming down the pipe?

I’m hoping for a Ruismaker Pro. Or maybe Ruismaker Max