Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

So when will the new iPad be announced?

Only Face ID iPhones :/
I am horrified

Anyway, when will be the next iPad announced? :o

Comments

• I guess October or November.....together with the new macs.

• There were many things that weren't announced today, including the iPad Pros, the charging mat, the new air pods and other possible products like the Mac mini maybe, so October event I am guessing.

• @Cib said:
    I guess October or November.....together with the new macs.

Thanks

• and any big GarageBand update (or other new iOS Apple software) will debut at the same time. more waiting :neutral:

• edited September 2018

So the cpu jump seems not soooo big this year. Let´s see if iPads got the A12X.
    I still hope it gets 3D touch and USB-C/thunderbolt 3.

• @Cib said:
    So the cpu jump seems not soooo big this year. Let´s see if iPads got the A12X.
    I still hope it gets 3D touch and USB-C/thunderbolt 3.

yeah, USB C would be a pleasant surprise and promising for the future.

• I am REALLY glad I got the iPad 2018 in May and didn't wait for these new Pro replacements. I was able to spend $400's on Apps while waiting... I'll buy some Apps in celebration of my excellent new iPad 2018 that costs less than any announced iPhone but has less RAM than they do. I do covet more RAM.

The new iphones can be dropped in water up to 2 meters for 30 minutes and still work. If you are wearing it you might want to pick up the new Watch that calls 911 when your Heart stops and shares the location of the pool or shallow lake using GPS ("Get Pulse Soon").

I was hoping my Pencil would work on the new iWatch. Those icons are so tiny. I just need to find a safe place to store the pencil so I don't loose it. Suggestions?

• edited September 2018

I have a hunch that they’re getting the consumer used to the idea of the higher price tier of these phones so when they introduce the iPads later this year it won’t be such a shock
    If they would have included the iPads today also it might be just too much shock to the system

• I wonder if this means an apple pencil 2 will be revealed with the new ipad pro's later this year?

• Special “Starving Artist “ deal on new Apple pencil $1500 USD , comes with a platinum sharpener

• edited September 2018

@Arpseechord said:
    Special “Starving Artist “ deal on new Apple pencil $1500 USD , comes with a platinum sharpener

hihi