Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What manner of Sorcery is this?

edited September 2018 in Other

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2018

Yes but for a dawless setup, even in addition to the heat and strymon this would be quite nice, not $750 right this second nice, but still nice

• @Dawdles said:

The overpriced kind ;) Especially for anyone that’s not ‘anti-computers’.... + For live use without computer no one in a crowd is gonna really hear the difference between something like this and an Analog Heat or strymon deco. Both of which are way more fun/multipurpose ;)

Looks cool but something I’ll never really GAS for at that price...

That is really stupid money. Like, What is the most expensive way to make my mix sound like it's being played through a Fisher all-in-one stereo unit left behind by a previous tenant?

• Very subtle. Through the iPad speaker, it all sounded pretty much the same while the knobs were twiddled.
    I will have to try with headphones later, just to see what those knobs are doing. I am not familiar with those labels really.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So this is a hardware version of DAWcassette?

• it does sound good through my monitors, audio ease speakerphone 2 is cheaper and has more features though, but then there we go again back in the daw

• edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • that's where the chase bliss and cooper fx pedals would come in nicely with zulu, the thing about the zulu is that I've never heard of anything else like it, any of the alternatives I know of aren't passive

• edited September 2018
  • it does subtle cause it was originally for hi end audio but it also does the not so subtle lo-fi thing.
    more like for the man that starvs for everything in my case...

• edited September 2018
  • doing the pedal thing now, mono but sounds great, I like passive because I'm on a lifelong mission to simplify. when something sounds good and exemplifies simplicity I find it hard to resist.