Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best low cpu usage au’s

I’ve benched gadget momentarily because i have been having too much fun with interesting fx and routings (midi au turnado, ...wow), as well as creative controller splitting where i map stuff from one controller to different synths, fx parameters, transport, etc.

I have been ignoring most au synths since i was busy with hardware and gadget but I love that i close aum and when i reboot everything is as i left it, other than connecting my controller to everything.

So what should i get that is light on resources? I have all brambos stuff, klevgrand pads, model d and 15, mv08...mostly looking for something poly. I like phasemaker but admittedly know little fm-ish so don’t like messing with it live. Also Any au sampler?

Comments

• Here are some light-weight AUs:

• Poison-202
    • SynthMaster One
    • Kauldron
    • BS-16i
    • Sunrizer
    • Arturia iSEM
    • Space Craft
  • Turnado without a doubt, loads of power per square byte

• @supadom said:
    Turnado without a doubt, loads of power per square byte

Aww yeah. Loving turnado with my korg nanokontrol studio. So good

• edited September 2018

Viking and Enkl. Edit: Oops. Missed that you were looking for polys. Maybe check out the iceGear synths? http://www.icegear.net/

@MobileMusic said:

• Arturia iSEM

orly? Can I ask how many you can run at once? And your iPad model?

• @MobileMusic said:
    Here are some light-weight AUs:

• Poison-202
    • SynthMaster One
    • Kauldron
    • BS-16i
    • Sunrizer
    • Arturia iSEM
    • Space Craft

Cool. Got spacecraft and use it tons. Some old au’s here that i passed up ages ago but will review again.