Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Seeking updates on updates

Summer is over (in the UK at least), the year is whizzing by, time for a progress check! Asking here because I believe there are several good forum folk interested in what’s happening with these most bodacious apps...

@kv331audio_bulent - any word on a Synthmaster Player update (to make it AUv3) or even just fixing the IAA zombie issue?
And/or any further updates imminent for Synthmaster One?

@Jessie any further news on Tonestack going AUv3? Or even just fixing the IAA zombie issue?

@Chris_Randall any sign of an update to address stability issues that I seem to have in Filterstation2? I see you have been updating your other apps, so hoping this one will get the treatment soon too :smile:

All of the above are amazing apps that I lean on a lot, hence why their development matters to me :blush: