Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help - Losing Recorded Tracks in Auria after closing AB3

This has happened to me twice this week and I have no idea why. One day, I had an AB 3 session open ans was using Animoog -Crystalline - Auria Pro on one track and Redshrike - Auria Pro on another track. I recorded several tracks into Auria Pro and then added FX and tweaked them a bit. I then cleared out my AB 3 session and closed all of the apps. A little while later I opened just Auria Pro and it said it was unable to open the project. I hit try again and it opened, but with no tracks at all. Everything was gone. I went into the files and it was all lost. The same thing happened earlier in the week, but with apps different from animoog and Redshrike, I just cant remember what they were. Talk about frustrating! Has anyone had this happen and have any idea what to do about it?

Comments

• That sounds really nasty - it might be worth reporting this directly on the Auria forum, or even contacting WML by email.

• Good idea, thanks. The first time I shrugged it off but the second time was too much. Had something pretty cool going on too.

• Must be something to do with the AB3 and Auria combo, and if you're losing data that's a critical bug, definitely let them know about it.

• @BayingRidges You sure you actually recorded and not just had the tracks in arm record/standby - did you see any waveforms in Auria after recording?

• @stormbeats said:
    @BayingRidges You sure you actually recorded and not just had the tracks in arm record/standby - did you see any waveforms in Auria after recording?

Yes, definitely recorded. I had about 5-6 tracks recorded and spent some time editing and adding effects to each track. It all worked fine until I closed out and then went back into Auria later. The first time it happened I had sent a mixdown to audioshare before closing out. I still have that mixdown, but the Auria project is gone.