Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS must have effects for ambient / downtempo

edited September 2018 in General App Discussion

What do you go to..... What must you have 😁
For me so far...
Eos2
Aufx
kosmonaut
efx
Rough rider
Rooms
lofly
Flytape
Daw tape
AudioStretch
Side chain in bm3
cubasis built ins

Comments

• These

And Mitosynth, Grain Science, and Borderlands

• Virsyn Tap Delay

• Csspectral
    Virtualroom

• @audiblevideo said:
    These

(Pssst, fx)

• Another up for csSpectral (and csGrain too)

They are fidgety IAA apps, but they are so good they're worth a little trouble.

• ApeMatrix then πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

• Yoooo great recommendations I'm deff gonna look into em

What do these cs apps really do ? YouTube didn't really beak it down 😐

• CS apps are based on Csound which is a programming language. These are apps based off that language to do:

http://boulangerlabs.com

• @audiblevideo said:
    ApeMatrix then πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

I still need this lol...i have everything else....
    Do you make ambient stuff?

• @audiblevideo said:
    CS apps are based on Csound which is a programming language. These are apps based off that language to do:

http://boulangerlabs.com

Dang they sound dope...i need to see these in action!

• @oat_phipps said:
    Another up for csSpectral (and csGrain too)

They deff look interesting, trying to see how people use em!

• @reasOne said:

@audiblevideo said:
    ApeMatrix then πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

I still need this lol...i have everything else....
    Do you make ambient stuff?

Hmmm short jams, noise texture, and sure ambient

https://soundcloud.com/user-512392693

• Besides what y`all mentioned, gotta add Holderness' Crystalline and Echo Pad, Kai Aras' RE-1, Humbletune's Frekvens, Sugar Bytes' WOW, Lofionic's Mani and Duplicat.
    Also Fiddlicator, Samvada and sometimes Virsyn's Harmony Voice

With I could use Moog Filtatron for something, but I can't seem to get anything useful :lol:

• I think it won't take too long, until we have subforums going on... producers corner for EDM, Ambient, Drum and Bass, Chillout, Trance, :smiley:

• @senhorlampada said:
    Besides what y`all mentioned, gotta add Holderness' Crystalline and Echo Pad, Kai Aras' RE-1, Humbletune's Frekvens, Sugar Bytes' WOW, Lofionic's Mani and Duplicat.

With I could use Moog Filtatron for something, but I can't seem to get anything useful :lol:

I have been using Filtatron with the new filterless Scythe for IPhone. It works well with it.

• @senhorlampada said:
    Besides what y`all mentioned, gotta add Holderness' Crystalline and Echo Pad, Kai Aras' RE-1, Humbletune's Frekvens, Sugar Bytes' WOW, Lofionic's Mani and Duplicat.

great list, i do have a couple of those...some great ones...and ya the moog filtatron...i cant do shit with it! haha

• @david_2017 said:
    I think it won't take too long, until we have subforums going on... producers corner for EDM, Ambient, Drum and Bass, Chillout, Trance, :smiley:

would love to see some subgroups like that!

• Nooo! Donβ€˜t do that! Donβ€˜t make me buy ... things ... again!. :#

• @JeffChasteen said:

I have been using Filtatron with the new filterless Scythe for IPhone. It works well with it.

But.... How??? πŸ˜‚ I can't make it so cool shit LOL

• Sparkle, Dedalus, Apefilter, Turnado, ElasticFX

• a moment of silence for samvada

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    Sparkle, Dedalus, Apefilter, Turnado, ElasticFX

I've been thinking about a few of those! Confirmed they are dope now haha good looking out

• @wellingtonCres said:
    a moment of silence for samvada

Gona peep it !

• @reasOne said:

@david_2017 said:
    I think it won't take too long, until we have subforums going on... producers corner for EDM, Ambient, Drum and Bass, Chillout, Trance, :smiley:

would love to see some subgroups like that!

Would actually be pretty cool. I remember some cool threads about ambient, drone producing, downtempo etc. all these pearls gathered into one forumsection would be a nice Fundus of great resources :smile:

• FieldScaper is my not-so-secret secret weapon. I use it in realtime looper mode on just about everything I do. It's fantastic to recontextualize other sounds. It's not as obvious as pitch-shifting delay / reverb, not as chaotic as granular synthesis, it's just right.

• @reasOne said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Another up for csSpectral (and csGrain too)

They deff look interesting, trying to see how people use em!

I think I have a vid on my youtube. I can link later or you can find it easy enough.