Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any Reason 10 users get Reason lite for Free?

edited September 2018 in Other

I have had the full version of Reason 10 for nearly a year and recently got Reason Compact. However, I didn’t get a free copy of Reason 10 lite for getting Reason Compact and I am thinking maybe the reason for this is because I have the full version of Reason 10.

Before I contact Propellerhead for an explanation why I didn’t get a free copy of Reason 10 lite when I got Reason Compact I am wondering if there are any other people with the full version of Reason 10 that didn’t get the lite version for free when getting Reason Compact?

Comments

• I didn’t explicitly do anything to get it (if that was needed) but I didn’t either I’m pretty sure. I was recently looking at my products and lite isn’t there, which is fine really. Did you use the same email address you use tied to your Reason license and why would you want a lite license anyway?

• Same here but as @icsleepers said would probably not use it. Apparently credit points were added.

• Yeah, I got it for free after registering though Reason Compact.
    It's a bit of a weird animal, not sure where to begin with it though!

• edited September 2018

@icsleepers said:
    I didn’t explicitly do anything to get it (if that was needed) but I didn’t either I’m pretty sure. I was recently looking at my products and lite isn’t there, which is fine really. Did you use the same email address you use tied to your Reason license and why would you want a lite license anyway?

Yeah, I used the same email address that is tied to my Reason 10 full version licence so maybe that is why I didn’t get the free version of Reason Lite when logging into Reason Compact.

I was wanting the lite version just so I can use it in an old netbook when out of the house.

What I did get from Propellerhead for logging into Reason Compact was credit points on my account.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Same here but as @icsleepers said would probably not use it. Apparently credit points were added.

Yeah, I got credit points too instead of the free Reason Lite.

• Ha fascinating. One of these days I really do need to get back into using Reason. One of these days I will I think, just really not sure when. Real life is so demanding :(

• @dedko said:
    Yeah, I got it for free after registering though Reason Compact.
    It's a bit of a weird animal, not sure where to begin with it though!

If there's ONE thing you can say about Propellerheads.... their videos really don't disappoint. This one actually might be one of the LESS good ones, but it'll get you up and running quick! I remember having no idea wtf I was doing when I first popped it open and found a video like this and it clicked. Then I hit tab :worried: and that's where the real fun began lol

• @icsleepers Cheers mate! That was a good start. Reason does good vids, and there's more vids... and more, and...
    ... welp, I'm off down this rabbit hole. I may be some time :o

• @dedko lol yeah there’s a TON of vids. The best part too is that they aren’t always Reason specific, you can apply the principles to anything. But the videos are such a good watch so tongue in cheek lol

• So I take it that those who already have a Reason 10 licence didn’t get the free Reason 10 Lite for free with Reason Compact?