Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

changing patterns on multiple rozeta instances at once?

Can i switch over say cells and say bassline with one cc /midi note? Or also by linking them somehow where if i change on they all change?

Comments

• wimwim
    edited September 2018

Yes, you just need to send the midi note to all of them simultaneously. How you do this depends on which host (AUM, AB3, Cubasis ...) you’re hosting them in. Please post which host you’re using if you’d like further help.

You can also set them up to change automatically after a set number of bars using the settings available in the little box at the top-right.

• @wim said:
    Yes, you just need to send the midi note to all of them simultaneously. How you do this depends on which host (AUM, AB3, Cubasis ...) you’re hosting them in. Please post which host you’re using if you’d like further help.

You can also set them up to change automatically after a set number of bars using the settings available in the little box at the top-right.

Hey thanks. Using aum for rozeta mostly

• wimwim
    edited September 2018

Easy then. Enable whatever it is you want to trigger pattern changes (example the keyboard) as midi input to each Rozeta instance, make sure “Midi triggers pattern changes” is enabled in each. Good to go.

I can provide a demo session if you need further help.

• @wim said:
    Easy then. Enable whatever it is you want to trigger pattern changes (example the keyboard) as midi input to each Rozeta instance, make sure “Midi triggers pattern changes” is enabled in each. Good to go.

I can provide a demo session if you need further help.

Thanks. I think i’m on the right track then.