Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EBM session, Korg Gadget Only.

Just finished. Korg Gadget Only. 😏
https://youtu.be/fuONi4WJ_FU

Comments

• I like everything except the sound on Track 6.
    Of course it's a matter of taste...😎

• @senhorlampada said:
    Me likey!

Thank you so much.

@chandroji said:
    I like everything except the sound on Track 6.

Thank you so much. Perhaps I need to rethink. But for now let it be so :).

• Nice production. Reminds me of how much I like Gadget. Good one!

• @chandroji said:

Yep love it all except track 6. It’s seems a bit harsh for the rest of the track. But I do like the rest!!!

• @Chaztrip said:

@chandroji said:

Yep love it all except track 6. It’s seems a bit harsh for the rest of the track. But I do like the rest!!!

No one likes to Hoover. Seriously, the song seemed too sweet to me without this sound. Just wanted to add a pinch of salt.

• Cool track with great potential! :) But missing the punch, needs really some postproduction.

• Sounds good, the track 6 hoover works for me, it adds some aggression.

• @1nsomniak said:
    Sounds good, the track 6 hoover works for me, it adds some aggression.

Thank you so much.

@greengrocer said:
    Cool track with great potential! :) But missing the punch, needs really some postproduction.

I wanted to try and do everything with Gadget. There's only DeeMax on the master bus. I will try to make the final mix on the PC, but I'm not sure if my skill is enough to do it better.

• @Slava said:

@1nsomniak said:

Thank you so much.

@greengrocer said:
    Cool track with great potential! :) But missing the punch, needs really some postproduction.

I wanted to try and do everything with Gadget. There's only DeeMax on the master bus. I will try to make the final mix on the PC, but I'm not sure if my skill is enough to do it better.

Understandable. The problem is that there's still a lack of good mixing tools in iOS. Though you could try to use Gadget> AUM and some EQ + Compression to give the whole thing a boost. But probably easier on PC. For more Postrpoduction search in YT, there's many easy mixing tips :)

• @greengrocer said:

@Slava said:

@1nsomniak said:

Thank you so much.

@greengrocer said:

Understandable. The problem is that there's still a lack of good mixing tools in iOS. Though you could try to use Gadget> AUM and some EQ + Compression to give the whole thing a boost. But probably easier on PC. For more Postrpoduction search in YT, there's many easy mixing tips :)

Thank you. In AUM, it seems to me difficult to do automation if necessary (maybe I'm wrong)