Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Happy days in my shed (aka Naked SOTM club)

edited September 2018 in Other

Having moved home over the holidays, I was happy to see their had been a small shed left in the garden.

Luckily this shed seems half decent and is also carpeted and part boarded inside. We’ve now hung curtains over all the inside surfaces too (tie dyed of course lol).

The real grin inducing moment is the fact that our WiFi reaches this shed and soon we will have electric!

What better place to sit on a sunny day playing around with iOS music apps. I see a 2nd pair of studio monitors on my horizon :D

Comments

• Excellent! Of course, we'll need to see pics.

• @kinkujin said:
    Excellent! Of course, we'll need to see pics.

Hard to show it’s true beauty with my crappy iPad camera but here it is. Obviously this is before I get electric, speakers, mixer and coffee maker installed lol

• A man must have a shed.

• Awesome! Dogs allowed? Please, no candles in there with all that fabric. Now get to work!!!!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    A man must have a shed.

A shed, a dog and a wife that makes cake = happy man

• I don’t have a shed, but I have a garage. As for the wife and dog. The dogs happy at least.

• @Approach said:
    I don’t have a shed, but I have a garage. As for the wife and dog. The dogs happy at least.

Yeah we had a garage once. The wife thought it was for the car - how weird is that!

• @Approach said:

And a fan too! Hot work this music making :D

• North Carolina summer is no joke and the wind keeps the flys from landing on me.

• @Approach said:
    North Carolina summer is no joke and the wind keeps the flys from landing on me.

Had a decent UK summer this year....and the flys that came with it!

• I lived in the UK for four years and I loved the weather. If I ever had the opportunity to move back I would. Lots of opportunity to hear good music.

• Nice inspiring space...now you have no excuse now😀

• @Approach said:
    I lived in the UK for four years and I loved the weather. If I ever had the opportunity to move back I would. Lots of opportunity to hear good music.

Yeah the UK is pretty decent for finding live music. Not sure if that will be the same in years to come with the advent of many pubs and clubs struggling against large chains and supermarkets. But for now it’s still pretty easy to find something happening :)

• @Arpseechord said:
    Nice inspiring space...now you have no excuse now😀

Only one - need that electric sorted or else it’s back to the house to charge up!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

Only one - need that electric sorted or else it’s back to the house to charge up!

Solar panels? 🌞

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

Solar panels? 🌞

Mains not far to extend, so will do that soon :) obviously for the music gear more than the coffee maker ;)

• @mAxjUlien said:
    Nice! Man cave in the making? Also, is that a Mastiff?

How do you like that Novation SL MK2 is it @Approach ? Thinking of grabbing the 37 or 49 for when I’m stuck to the desk.

Staffie cross. Crossed with a donkey I’m guessing as he’s a rescue dog.

• edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Get one of the 30,000 mAH iPhone re-chargers and you'll be good during daylight hours.

• @mAxjUlien said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:

How do you like that Novation SL MK2 is it @Approach ? Thinking of grabbing the 37 or 49 for when I’m stuck to the desk.

Lmao@ donkey. Staffies aren’t typically that big so you may be on to something.lol. He’s Beautiful. I’ve bred and raised American Bullies for decades (Pitbull, or Staffie if your state discrimates ;) ). Best breeds in the world!

Bless you for rescuing.

I’ve always had rescue Staffies as there was a big explosion of them over here due to them once being the Chavs dog of choice. They then realised that Staffies are mostly big softies and no longer want them!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:

I prefer Gaffie cross dogs..a blend of canine and shark dna...great companions when fishing

• @McDtracy said:
    Get one of the 30,000 mAH iPhone re-chargers and you'll be good during daylight hours.

Yeah will be getting one with more than that soon! Going to get a really large one for fishing sessions (77850 mAH)

• Nice. Perfect for hitting the fish with. Probably weighs close to 5 lbs.

• @Approach said:
    North Carolina summer is no joke and the wind keeps the flys from landing on me.

I’m in Charlotte! What part of NC are you in?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Having moved home over the holidays, I was happy to see their had been a small shed left in the garden.

I think you’ve inspired me to move my old crap out of my wonky shed. Or move my old crap out of the massive brick garage I could be using.

Maybe l’ll just get another shed.

• @McDtracy said:
    Nice. Perfect for hitting the fish with. Probably weighs close to 5 lbs.

1495g. Without looking, that’s about 3 and a half pound. So yeah, could give anything a decent whack with it lol

• @AtticusL said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I think you’ve inspired me to move my old crap out of my wonky shed. Or move my old crap out of the massive brick garage I could be using.

Maybe l’ll just get another shed.

Yeah sheds are cool....sometimes cold even lol