Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LOGIC iOS RUMOURS!/ NEW USB-C RUMOUR + Why JOBS did not let his kids use iPad!

Comments

• I hope Nike has sizes that small

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:
    @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

So let me get this right before I repost it as gossip on another forum - the new iPhone will have legs?!?! ;)

Jeeeeez man. Do you know how painful piping hot coffee feels when you laugh it through your nostrils?!

It’s bound to be a runaway success ;)

Imagine the ‘phone walk home’ app!

I hear it’s a setting in Find my IPhone...

You tap IPhone Find My Ass.

New fitness app for the lazy - the phone runs for you!

You will have to buy the new iSocks, iShoes and iFootCare.

Legs only guaranteed for one year - personally I will wait for the second gen legs!

Let me guess...you’re a leg man?

• @mannix said:

@hansjbs said:
    What's the next rumour :D :D

Read somewhere the new iPhone with largest screen will run iPad apps. Could even be true if you think resolution is more or less same is iPad. In any case this would be an enormous selling point of the phone that probably will be something like $1200 or more more.

I can imagine even an iPad mini 5... oh wait! It’s called iPhone 8S :trollface:

• Personally the game changer for me would be a device with hands instead of legs. It would be nice just to sit back and watch the iPad finger itself for a change

• @Arpseechord said:
    Personally the game changer for me would be a device with hands instead of legs. It would be nice just to sit back and watch the iPad finger itself for a change

Neanderthal humour, watch that ;)

• edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2018

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:
    I hope Nike has sizes that small

Don’t even go there. Angry so called “patriots” in my country are none to happy with that brand atm...even burning their Nike gear in the streets. In protest...of protest!.lmfao.

Fucking weanies. :D Get this...they actually call people with opposing view “Snowflakes” for having delicate social ideology.lmfao

Promise I’m not even creative enough to make this shit up. Search the Googles if you don’t believe me.

I digress...back to ill-Logic(?)al rumor specs.lol

Even the slightest suggestion to “ Search the Googles” in my realm is unnecessarily cruel :)

• I think I found it, it's not Logic at all but iAbleton Live :D

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @LinearLineman said:
    There are those who take this seriously, there are those who don't. There are those who criticize, there are those who praise.
    There are those who claim to have lost fifteen minutes of their precious life but can't stop reading and waste more time commenting about it. There are those who see everything humorously, there are those who are embittered and must condemn. There are the ultraserious audiophiles and the frivolous funloving loopsters. There are visionaries and Luddites. There are those who eat kosher and those who eat halal and those who eat swine and crawfish. There are generous souls and the needy who need them. There are those who remain on the sidelines. There are those who are above it all. There are smirkers and shirkers and smashers to smithereeners and singers and dancers and fiddlers three. There are loners and lurkers and layabout losers. There are pillars and builders and caring feather smoothers. There are somebody's and nobody's and is there anybody out there bodies. There are the 60 trackers and the one tracked minders.
    There is everything and nothing, all because of an unfounded rumor.

@mAxjUlien you get it. The beautiful ridiculousness of it all. Climb aboard, but fair warning, the boat is slowly sinking and the rations won't last,

By rights I should have posted this Off Topic. A little experiment in group dynamics that could only stay equanimous on this blessed forum. A sign post up ahead, the boundary between good and evil... the Audiobus Zone!

I enjoyed this thoroughly..

• @Arpseechord said:
    Personally the game changer for me would be a device with hands instead of legs. It would be nice just to sit back and watch the iPad finger itself for a change

Poor ol’ Jacob would be out of a job :D

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2018

@Samu said:
    I think I found it, it's not Logic at all but iAbleton Live :D

I was trying to avoid to do that. Now I’m love with you... :heart: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/28199/finally-ableton-app-for-ios/p2 Check the timming... we are twinsouls for sure!

• @Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

Don’t even go there. Angry so called “patriots” in my country are none to happy with that brand atm...even burning their Nike gear in the streets. In protest...of protest!.lmfao.

Fucking weanies. :D Get this...they actually call people with opposing view “Snowflakes” for having delicate social ideology.lmfao

Promise I’m not even creative enough to make this shit up. Search the Googles if you don’t believe me.

Even the slightest suggestion to “ Search the Googles” in my realm is unnecessarily cruel :)

Self fingering and google searching - this site gets more XXX by the day >:)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

You started it with all this leg talk I mean mercy me! :)

• edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

Nerp! I most certainly will not accept any responsibility for the absurdity we’ve all been party too here. The culprits are clearly @LinearLineman and @Fruitbat1919

Well rumour threads do make me laugh - I’m still trying to figure out how to use a couple of hundred other apps I already own :p

• @mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

Nerp! I most certainly will not accept any responsibility for the absurdity we’ve all been party too here. The culprits are clearly @LinearLineman and @Fruitbat1919

Absolutely :D

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

Well rumour threads do make me laugh - I’m still trying to figure out how to use a couple of hundred other apps I already own :p

Exactly, but we do love to add shiny new ones to the fold....it’s just the constant monitoring and repairs of the fence😃

• @Samu said:
    I think I found it, it's not Logic at all but iAbleton Live :D

well played sir

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

Exactly, but we do love to add shiny new ones to the fold....it’s just the constant monitoring and repairs of the fence😃

I’m on the never ending hunt for a work flow on iOS. However hard I try, I’m always finding one annoying flaw. The closest I’ve come for myself so far was BM3, but bugs and trying to get my saves to reload ok after a restart of my iPad killed that for me.

Still considering adding hardware back into the equation, but that may be asking for more trouble lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

I’m on the never ending hunt for a work flow on iOS. However hard I try, I’m always finding one annoying flaw. The closest I’ve come for myself so far was BM3, but bugs and trying to get my saves to reload ok after a restart of my iPad killed that for me.

Still considering adding hardware back into the equation, but that may be asking for more trouble lol

As long as you’re having fun though while you’re on the hunt albeit it’s not fun losing progress and saves :( Who knows how things will be affected by the next iOS and beyond
    Hardware has its issues too....oh well there’s always fishing

• @mAxjUlien Guilty as charged. I confess. I did it for the views. Always wanted a 5k thread under my belt. I hope I gave as good as I got.

And thank you @Fruitbat1919 for pushing me over the top and edge with your absurdist anthropomorphical antics.

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

As long as you’re having fun though while you’re on the hunt albeit it’s not fun losing progress and saves :( Who knows how things will be affected by the next iOS and beyond

I do think my Air2 is probably getting a bit long in the tooth for too many more iOS updates. As it is, the latest iOS requires plenty of settings turned off to work OK.....yeah always fishing!

• @LinearLineman said:
    @mAxjUlien Guilty as charged. I confess. I did it for the views. Always wanted a 5k thread under my belt. I hope I gave as good as I got.

And thank you @Fruitbat1919 for pushing me over the top and edge with your absurdist anthropomorphical antics.

No probs - we should always have at least one general chit chat / complete boll#%ks thread going :D

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

I do think my Air2 is probably getting a bit long in the tooth for too many more iOS updates. As it is, the latest iOS requires plenty of settings turned off to work OK.....yeah always fishing!

My iPad mini retina is still working lol
    Time for a device refresh🙊🙉🤑🤑🤑🤑
    Or second option go fishing🐟🐠🐙

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

Yeah tell my wife I need an iPad Pro :D

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

Use reverse psychology 🧠😀

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@Arpseechord said:

Use reverse psychology 🧠😀

I tried - we ended up with a new sofa thoughj :D