Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LOGIC iOS RUMOURS!/ NEW USB-C RUMOUR + Why JOBS did not let his kids use iPad!

191011121315»

Comments

• They might also announce a new Watch that can vibrate when Apps go on sale.

How about a watch you can charge by winding the digital crown?

• Oh man I hope that picture is real even though it isn’t.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Anyone enjoying the MGK / EM beef?

Enjoying us too strong a word in my case. But I am, shall we say, alert.

• @DCJ said:

@RUST( i )K said:

:)

• @RUST( i )K said:

@DCJ said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Handbags at dawn ?

• Yes! @AndyPlankton. A true blue meaningless man!

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@DCJ said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Handbags at dawn ?

Most rap beefs since the 90s are, thankfully.

• The next thing Apple should remove is Tim Crook

This ! Far away worst thing ever happened to Apple ...

• @dendy said:

The next thing Apple should remove is Tim Crook

No, that was John Sculley.

• edited September 2018

@dendy said:

Phil Schiller would be a great guy to lead Apple as he is an experienced marketer and presenter and would fit right in and kick the ground running right away. I’m positive he had an important role behind iPad mini concept and development.

Craig frederighi is just a presentation guy and not as technical as Phil.

• @u0421793 said:

@dendy said:

No, that was John Sculley.

No Jonathan Ive.

• @Cib said:

No Jonathan Ive.

Than man who 'killed' the 3.5mm jack on the iPhones and still failed to design symmetrical speaker port holes on the new Xs and Xs Max :D

• I'd be excited if a new Apple CEO was Thomas Dolby. I'd be "Blinded" with the "Science". His Headspace company was really innovative and HQ'ed in the Silicon Valley.

He's a great presenter too with stage presence and cares passionately about Technology and Art.

Not bloody likely: he's too connected to using the product for creativity and not the raging capitalist we'll see taking over if Tim Cook retires with a $1B Golden Parachute?

• I also meant to say to @dendy @u0421793, @Cib, @Samu ( I never thought I would see you here... Even the mighty have fallen!). @MobileMusic and the indomitable @McDtracy (having possibly just made his most poetic post on the "Are you better than your tools" thread), thanks for resurrecting my meaningless discussion... And with such appropriate remarks. I thought it was dead since the 12th had passed, but I see there is no time limit on the subject of Omphaloskepticism. Onward to 15k!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Omphaloskepticism

Greek Omphalos = belly button, navel
    Skepticism = inquiry, doubt

Seriously, are we doubting our navels here? If YES, I'd like to start over. That sort of thing leads to circumnavigating the mind of God and I'd like to get off and take the cross town to Darwinville.

I do not doubt that it's possible to not know something with absolute certainty. But proving you don't know something is certainly impossible. Of course, I could mistaken, absolutely.

• Contemplating our navels dear @McDtracy is the Möbius strip of existence. What came first? Both of course. Meaning out of meaninglessness and back into nothingness all on one surface.
    The ultimate surface touch.... check your threads McD. A little surprise for you!

• Ah such beauty of deep void...

• Southampton 2, Brighton and Hove Albion 1.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Southampton 2, Brighton and Hove Albion 1.