Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Feature idea for LumBeat Drummer apps : DOUBLE-TIME & HALF-TIME buttons/feature

I recently tried syncing up some Lumbeat drummers to an audio track I had warped in Ableton.

The problem was that the BPM in Ableton for the track was so fast that most of the drummer patterns i wanted to play in - say Future Drummer played at twice the kind of speed suitable for the ableton audio track.

It is possible to make changes to warp settings and BPM in Ableton so that the apparent BPM of the audio track becomes half of that originally - but rather than have to do this it would be easier if one could just tell one of the LumBeat drummers/percussionists to play their pattern at "half-time" or "double-time".

This would also add immensely to the versatility of all the patterns and styles in these LumBeat apps.