Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• One thing this seems to lack is ability to setup chord progressions for realtime recording.

• The Video.

• mgmg4871 said:

One thing this seems to lack is ability to setup chord progressions for realtime recording.

Does this matter, isn't recording into DAW using AB just as good?

• I use his other apps, good.
    Ah, promo codes:
    9FPNP6JJWLKH
    6HWAKNWAW34H

• Thanks! I used the second one - 6HWAKNWAW34H

• Never used one before - used the first one to see what would happen, and got the app for free. Is this legit?

• @Yan - yes developers give out codes to people to use and/or pass on to others!

• Okay, after 1 minute play with this app, all I can say is: it's brilliant!

Tried it with PaulB's Sunrizer preset "Big Strings".

So easy - what a powerful sound - chord progressions made simple - it's what I've wanted for a long time.

Thank you Sachiko Yokokawa.

• edited December 2013

Yan said:

mgmg4871 said:

One thing this seems to lack is ability to setup chord progressions for realtime recording.

@Yan What I meant is you can't setup chord class in advance. You're stuck with given chord class. I think ChordPolyPad is much better.

• mgmg4871 said:

Yan said:

mgmg4871 said:

@Yan What I meant is you can't setup chord class in advance. You're stuck with given chord class. I think ChordPolyPad is much better.

Take your point, CPP is certainly a super app (high on my must have list) for studio production.

Chordy fills a hole for me in making an easy to play, quick backing for a song or impromptu experiment.

• @Yan
    "Chordy fills a hole for me in making an easy to play, quick backing for a song or impromptu experiment "
    +1

• Hello from Japan, I'm Chordy developer Sachiko Yokokawa. I'm so glad to find people enjoy Chordy! Even for myself, the app is what I wanted for a long time. Thanks, everyone.

• Hajemimashite Sachiko :) Chordy domo arigato gozaimasu! Kyo tanoshikatta dakara Chordy.

Nihon no doko kara kimashita?

• Hi, gjcyrus. I live in Kochi, located on the south coast of Shikoku (the smallest of the four main islands). Thanks for enjoying Chordy!

• Dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu. Kareshi arimasuka?

It's very rare for an onna to be making music apps, sore de kimi no koto motto shiritai ;)

• Is there an in app or online help page for Chordy? I bought it and like it. It's pretty intuitive to figure out overall, especially after watching the video but there are some buttons and options onscreen that I'd more information on.