Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New track on Choon.co: Decisive

Hi guys and gals,

my new single is online on Choon.
https://choon.co/tracks/0s5vh1sz1ta/decisive-original-mix

Would be great to get some listens and feedback here.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend.

Comments

• Great production, as always, Oliver. How much iOS on this?
    Check out my Synthony No.2 for some contrast!

• Thank you @LinearLineman
    No iOS in this. I haven't used iOS for music production since more than 3 months. It just didn't evolve fast enough workflow wise. Don't have the time to experiment with so many work arounds...just haven't. I think iOS music making as a platform has hit its peak already. Just my opinions. There seem to be still some interesting quirks going on as with Reason Compact for example. Let's see how this works out.

• How do you play Choon?
    I cannot find an app and the webpage just plays one piece, or you need to stay on the website

• You play it directly from the website. If you want to play all of my tracks you can so on the profile picture with the play button. Auto Advance currently only works if your phones screen ie. is not locked. They will shortly release an own app for listening etc.

• Hi Oliver, well you will certainly find some differing opinions about the future of iOS here. @bedheadproducer just showed up and he believes ios is golden. Quite a fine musician, too. Well, room for everyone to do what he or she likes best. But if you are not using iOS for at least part of your production you probably should not post here as it is a forum exclusively for mobile platforms. You can read that on the home page. Best, Mike

• edited September 2018

If you can’t learn from Oliver’s music and apply it to your mobile music making that’s one thing, but you should know he’s contributed a hell of a lot to iOS music making and has earned the right to post his stuff here. Chill...

• Well, it's ok to have an opinion. I have one, he has one thats fine. Doesn't matter he doesn't know how involved I was in the iOS music making community. It's ok. Each to his own favor and liking.

I could in fact still do a release with just iOS. I did in fact its called Triangles and is available from iTunes Spotify and the like. So.. here goes

https://open.spotify.com/album/4VsZuQu5n7IOGW87p3lQ2i

have fun :wink: