Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[VIDEO]Spacecraft granular and turnado make nice noise

Mapped the nanokontrol to turnado. So much fun.

Comments

• @vpich Very nice! Was anything else besides AUM and Turnado mapped to the NanoKontrol ? What did you use to trigger the drums at about 3:00? Seemed all that was in play was Turnado, AUM and Spacecraft.

• Pretty sweet !

• @heybail said:
    @vpich Very nice! Was anything else besides AUM and Turnado mapped to the NanoKontrol ? What did you use to trigger the drums at about 3:00? Seemed all that was in play was Turnado, AUM and Spacecraft.

thanks. on track 2 i had a ruismaker iaa with the simple loop but i exported the wav and used a looped file player to save on resources and to avoid switching pages and risking a click , so i just unmute to bring it in and mute in the end on the screen. i arranged the au windows to give me access to that mute.

but yeah, spacecraft does fill in nicely

• @reasOne said:
    Pretty sweet !

thanks!

• Im late to this one but that was pretty cool .
    Interesting how different everyone's SpaceCraft creations are.

• @1nsomniak said:
    Im late to this one but that was pretty cool .
    Interesting how different everyone's SpaceCraft creations are.

Hey thanks. I have musical adhd and tend to jump around instruments and production gear but i keep coming back to sc recently. I was jamming last night with it and idensity, so cool. Sc made me retry idensity. Similar but totally different