Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My new original song, “Feel Good”!

edited September 2018 in Creations

This is my new original song, “Feel Good”, another summery, pop tune with a steady, club friendly beat and lots of synths. As always, recorded on iOS with an Apogee One, MXL mic, my faithful non-Fender Strat and Precision guitar and bass, a Marshall JTM-30 and a Boss DR-5. Lyrics in the description. Enjoy!

Comments

• It is good to feel good, Dimitri. Nice and understated. What online publisher/ distributor do you think would be best for jazz/classical? Any one in particular?

• Edited link and title!

• @LinearLineman said:
    It is good to feel good, Dimitri. Nice and understated. What online publisher/ distributor do you think would be best for jazz/classical? Any one in particular?

Sorry, don’t know what to recommend. Thank you very much!