Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Behringer D has Arrived! Unboxing and Connecting to the iPad - Daveypoo, Mobile Music Minstrel

It's here! It's here! It's here!

I've wanted one of these forever, so here it is!

Comments

• Cool vid :) Enjoy your new first synth <3 Have fun!

• Let me get this out of the way:

“No bottom. High end is brittle. It sounds thin. ((INSERT ANYTHING (and I mean anything) HERE)) sounds better.”

:D :D :D :D :D Enjoy your weekend!

• Yeah, @anickt - well your (INSERT ANYTHING HERE) doesn't have the flux coefficient value parameter that mine does. I can convolute the eccentric pulse width medium generator and patch it with the modulation capacitance infuser to get the frequency innundation matrix to undulate with metronomic ferocity!

Can your (INSERT ANYTHING HERE) make an omelette? CAN IT?!??!?!?!

:D Thanks for watching, guys!

• @Daveypoo said:
    Yeah, @anickt - well your (INSERT ANYTHING HERE) doesn't have the flux coefficient value parameter that mine does. I can convolute the eccentric pulse width medium generator and patch it with the modulation capacitance infuser to get the frequency innundation matrix to undulate with metronomic ferocity!

Can your (INSERT ANYTHING HERE) make an omelette? CAN IT?!??!?!?!

:D Thanks for watching, guys!

Not without that slight smear in the upper harmonics... :(