Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OMG! Yet another synth. 🙀

Just found what I think might be a “new” synth... and this the LAST synth I’ll buy...😇
Was released couple months ago - have a look. : EGSY01 Lite - Analog Synth by Elliott Garage

Comments

• Glad you like it, @seachord ... if you have any suggestion or request just ask ;)

• New?? Ha. It’s been around forever. It’s a good’un though! Glad you found it! Enjoy the mayhem!

• @wim said:
    New?? Ha. It’s been around forever. It’s a good’un though! Glad you found it! Enjoy the mayhem!

yep old for sure. if you need scifi sounds, this is my goto synth. its bloody terrific.

• @sysexual said:

@wim said:
    New?? Ha. It’s been around forever. It’s a good’un though! Glad you found it! Enjoy the mayhem!

yep old for sure. if you need scifi sounds, this is my goto synth. its bloody terrific.

This!

• @ElliottGarage said:
    Glad you like it, @seachord ... if you have any suggestion or request just ask ;)

Hi,
    Firstly, great app. I really enjoy using it.
    This thread just prompted me to open it up on my iPhone 7+ and have a quick jam.

I noticed in standalone IAA that you can only view the oscillator page. The other tabs at the top (ADSR, FX etc) do not respond.
    Tried it in AUM and the same thing happened.
    I’m not sure if this is a bug, or a setting on my iPhone. To be honest i’d use it mostly as an AUV3 anyway. Just thought i’d let you know in case it hasn’t been spotted.

• @no1normal said:

@ElliottGarage said:
    Glad you like it, @seachord ... if you have any suggestion or request just ask ;)

Hi,
    This thread just prompted me to open it up on my iPhone 7+ and have a quick jam.

I noticed in standalone IAA that you can only view the oscillator page. The other tabs at the top (ADSR, FX etc) do not respond.
    I’m not sure if this is a bug, or a setting on my iPhone. To be honest i’d use it mostly as an AUV3 anyway. Just thought i’d let you know in case it hasn’t been spotted.

is that beacause its the lite version?

• is that beacause its the lite version?

@sysexual said:

This is in the pro version. Just deleted and reinstall installed but the same thing happens...

• @no1normal said:

@ElliottGarage said:

Hi,

It’s tricky. Touch one of the icons and then slide your finger. You should see the pages change. It’s like a scroll bar, not icons you touch like you’d think.

• Thanks for the words of appreciation guys!
    @no1normal about the top toolbar on the iPhone version I need to change that slider to normal buttons, different users didn't find how to use it and I even received bad reviews for that. It's a little tricky as @wim said.

• Understood. Thanks

• edited November 2018

This thread alerted me to what I would term “the best kept secret app” on the the form, at least to me. I was having a blast with it last night, blasting through presets and playing the the excellent sequencer. This app is a dirty rotten scoundrel of a thing! I’m sure there is more to it than that too. Great work Elliot Garage and now I’m watching this dev.

• @ElliottGarage ,
    I understand EGSY01 by nature is meant for 'dirty' sounds ,but I think I can hear much aliasing. Maybe some oversampling mode would help???

• Well - guess we “dabblers” don’t always stay up to date. But the thing that did strike me is that it has all the fundamental stuff that should make it a good “first-Synth. The interface is complete and easy to get around in. I do notice the comments that it is a good “noise” machine, but I wonder if some clever use of the controls could squeeze out some mellow sounds....🧘‍♀️

• @seachord said:
    Well - guess we “dabblers” don’t always stay up to date. But the thing that did strike me is that it has all the fundamental stuff that should make it a good “first-Synth. The interface is complete and easy to get around in. I do notice the comments that it is a good “noise” machine, but I wonder if some clever use of the controls could squeeze out some mellow sounds....🧘‍♀️

I'm sure, well relatively sure, that sweet sounds can come out of it. In fact, I'll take this as a challenge. :p

• Great, if you guys will create something usable I can make an additional 'Audiobus forum' presets library downloadable from the website :) Let me know :)