Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Air Music Technology - 3 Synths Download for free

Hey guys,
i found a free download from the beat. you can download hybrid 3, vacuum pro and xpand!2. I tried it, and it´s awesome
maybe you want to download it too. its a special offer and you save about 400 $
https://www.falkemedia-download.de/airmusic_synthesizerbundle_en/

Comments

• Vacuum Pro is a MONSTER synth. Got it for $1 on plugin boutique and have used it on every project since. Highly recommended.

• Vacuum is very cool synth!

• What's the catch here?

• Asking because @Tommy joined this site exactly five minutes before he posted this amazing free almost too-good-to-be-true offer. His first and only post.
    Due diligence and all.

• seems to be a legit offer as far as I can see

don't know why they are giving these away for free or sell them for some pennies / cents, which happens quite frequently (Plugin Boutique), but they all are pretty decent and useable

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    What's the catch here?

Dunno. I inputted my usual 'transfer blank' email, got

"Danke, wir haben Ihnen eben eine E-Mail zu Ihrem Downloadlink gesendet."

but have not seen anything in my mailbox....

• No catch, I bought them all last time they offered them this cheap. Serious bargains. If only more VST’s could be offered this cheap

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    What's the catch here?

UPDATE: Did get the thingie and all seems legit. If die of swine fever via download I love you all etc.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    What's the catch here?

Keep us posted. My kid was just freaking out about getting an Alesis V25 because it came with xpand!2.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    What's the catch here?

UPDATE: Did get the thingie and all seems legit. If die of swine fever via download I love you all etc.

Eager for your report.

Meanwhile,
    Swine flu symptom relief
    Get plenty of rest. This will help your immune system focus on fighting the infection.
    Drink plenty of water and other liquids to prevent dehydration. ...
    Take over-the-counter pain relievers for symptoms such as headache and sore throat.

• edited August 2018

I am pretty sure I a got a similar hybrid 3, vacuum pro deal around XMas from https://www.pluginboutique.com/ . I think they just wanted to get people signed up on their system. Seem to recall there was a license thing you have to install...? I like the synths well enough and the license thing did not seem intrusive.

But yah, first post with a link and 'Hey Guys I found...' would turn me 100% off. I imagine maybe some hacker hijacked a system with a license thing and etc etc... could be bad news. Dunno.

heh, it is probably fine but... tommy...

• Plugin boutique still has Vacuum Pro and Hybrid for a $1 each. Xpand!2 is on sale for $20. So if anyone would rather pay...

• Downloaded successfully. I'll pass the DL link to the teenage trap producer in my house to see if it melts the laptop....

• @AudioGus said:
    I am pretty sure I a got a similar hybrid 3, vacuum pro deal around XMas from https://www.pluginboutique.com/ . I think they just wanted to get people signed up on their system. Seem to recall there was a license thing you have to install...? I like the synths well enough and the license thing did not seem intrusive.

But yah, first post with a link and 'Hey Guys I found...' would turn me 100% off. I imagine maybe some hacker hijacked a system with a license thing and etc etc... could be bad news. Dunno.

Be fair to him, he’s probably some deaf, dumb and blind kid...

• edited August 2018

Pure "grapevine" - if I remember right, and I very well could not, from discussions on other boards like GS, they make good sounding products, but the products are a pain in terms of worming their way into your system and being hard to fully remove. Or something like that. I know there was SOMETHING that turned me off to buying them for that $1 pluginboutique special a while back when I was researching them for the PC. Please don't let this dissuade you, but it might be worth digging a little to make sure you're ok with whatever random people on "the Internets" say about it. :)

• Hybrid is great synth and Xpand has many many sounds. I don’t know about vacuum.
    Usually they are bundled with hardware controllers and used by many people :)

• @AudioGus said:

It’s ... iLok

• I just happened to notice that it would install some PACE drivers, and I stopped it in the middle of installation (hope it's rolled back)

• Dang it, and to think I paid $1 each for those over the past few years. what a waist of my money.

• ABORT... All three free products failed to load on my MacBook related to Pace Ap security violations and that Xpand was given as a product update. An update to a product I assume might be installed in one of the other two?

So, I get nothing but regular Spam emails in German for my trouble? When will I learn.

"You Keep Using That Word (free), I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means”

• Woah! I hate PACE! I only use serial/key authentication. Guess I’m out. Thanks to the OP for letting us know about this though! The effort was much appreciated, and your heart was in the right place! :smile:

• All is well with them on this end, I already had Hybrid 3 ( came with MPC software ) but I didnt have it as an au to use in Logic Pro. I do have an Ilok but you dont actually need an Ilok, all you need is an Ilok account and you can save the Ilok license to you computer instead of the physical Ilok ( at least it works like that on Mac, not sure with PC ) I'm still wondering what the catch is since i cant read German, but the plugins are running fine. The one thing I did come up against is that Xpand was asking for a file, that apparently didnt come with the download, but I downloaded the demo of Xpand2 from the Air website and was able to use the content from the demo and its working fine. @Tommy, thanks for this :)

• @McDtracy said:
    ABORT... All three free products failed to load on my MacBook related to Pace Ap security violations and that Xpand was given as a product update. An update to a product I assume might be installed in one of the other two?

So, I get nothing but regular Spam emails in German for my trouble? When will I learn.

"You Keep Using That Word (free), I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means”

had this with Auto Theory..... (tho its Windows 10)…… Try updating first iLok, then try...

• @gmslayton said:
    Dang it, and to think I paid $1 each for those over the past few years. what a waist of my money.

:D

• @Dench3g said:
    I just happened to notice that it would install some PACE drivers, and I stopped it in the middle of installation (hope it's rolled back)

I have PACE on my PC, & have had no problem.... It actually helped me, when I installed an up dated vst. which was causing trouble... As I had an iLok account, the software dev checked out the problem, & guided me thru the problem..... Funny enough it was a iLok problem :D … It needed updating.. That was all it was.... But thru this I can understand the Pro's of it now..... & just for the curiosity, I installed a Crack VST which needed iLok….. Put the crack in, & no problem there with either programs (so PACE is not that secure either?).. Then took the cracked synth off (don't use, but wanted to see what would happen?.....) ;)

• worked like a charm, got an email just now after registering 2 days ago. download completed...thanks so much for the tip @Tommy

• I had a bit of a dive into depth stuff this weekend after setting the sale on Knifonium, which I somewhat like, but researching that pointed me at vacuum, which I like much much more - is there anything similarly wanderingly interesting on iOS? There’s a patch called Aarktik which I messed up so much that it sounded like shortwave radios being retuned in a howling storm, but still somehow tuneful... just lovely a warmth and melodic nature to it, unlike knifonium which add its name suggests is hard and nasty. I may eventually get that one too, once I’ve figured out what made my laptop stop playing VSTs nicely...

• edited February 2021

@Krupa My favorites in this sound category are Moog Model 15 and Zeeon. Korg Odyssei is hot too.

• @rs2000 said:
    @Krupa My favorites in this sound category are Moog Model 15 and Zeeon. Korg Odyssei is hot too.

Cheers, they all sound about right, and you’ve somehow managed to find three holes in my collection :)

• @Krupa said:

@rs2000 said:

Cheers, they all sound about right, and you’ve somehow managed to find three holes in my collection :)

Oops, I'm really sorry for punching more holes into your purse 😄
    If I had to decide for one, it would most likely be Zeeon. But each has their own unique sound.
    Model 15 is a little challenge to learn, only get it if you have enough time to learn its ins and outs.