Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Skinibrute (Desktop case for Minibrute)

Hi,

Looking forward desperately since a lot of time for a Skinibrute (https://www.gmusynth.com/products/skinibrute-arturia-minibrute-desktop-case). I am into "desktop" synths for space reasons and I love my Minibrute...

Unfortunatley the Gmusynth colleagues seem to be realocating but I dind't have any feedback from them so I am not sure if they will resume taking orders... I know that there are a lot of US colleagues in the forum, any info about the current status with Gmusynth? Any alternative to have a wood desktop for the Minibrute done?

If it takes longer I will have to search for a local carpenter...

Thanks!

Comments

• Gee, those are gorgeous. Never heard of Gmusynth.

• Man, absolutely stunning. For 90 bucks, though, it's basically a cosmetic luxury, and I feel like I could make something like that myself, only it would look about 37% as good as that one.

• @StormJH1 said:
    Man, absolutely stunning. For 90 bucks, though, it's basically a cosmetic luxury, and I feel like I could make something like that myself, only it would look about 37% as good as that one.

Actually you probably could, and it wouldn’t take much wood and screws, I made a case for my MPC Studio Black a couple of weeks ago, granted it was my first attempt so I kinda see it as my prototype, but it’s serving my need for now. I might make another attempt at some point , check it out.....

• @Strizbiz - nice! Looks sharp with the black paint job

• @StormJH1 said:
    @Strizbiz - nice! Looks sharp with the black paint job

Thanks, its actually a dark cherry red but it does look black in the pics. If I make another one its gonna get painted black though. Hey, you arent from Philly are you? I used to play with a guitarist named Storm a while ago.