Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Clean my room or go on AB forum?

edited August 2018 in Other

How do you use this forum to procrastinate less pleasant tasks? Not to mention actual musical “Blank page syndrome “...

Comments

• Yeah admit to this often, yet, I’ve also found it handy to leave something playing in the background while on here. Eventually the next bit comes to me or I try something else.

Sometimes I see an idea on here and try it out - some clever peeps on this site :)

• @Telstar5 said:
    How do you use this forum to procrastinate less pleasant tasks? Not to mention actual musical “Blank page syndrome “...

Oh Lordy. That’s a nasty syndrome. Drop lots of acid :smiley: just kidding.
    We don’t want to get the Grateful Dead syndrome as well :smile:

I use silence to get new ideas. If it’s totally silent, the music begins to bubble in my brain.
    Just a tip.

• Clean your room bucko.

• If you don’t clean your room no dessert for you

• Why start all these bullshit topics? Don’t you have a Facebook or Twitter account for that?

• This is the reason why anything worthy of reading gets pushed back 10 pages.

• edited August 2018

I will say get your focus but my own experience says go work outside your home and don’t ask for wifi password anywhere.

So work with musicians and against time so you will get totally focused :wink:

• “Do my homework, or write a hot EDM chart topper?”

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Clean your room bucko.

;)

• When in doubt, check AB forum

• I'd be willing to clean the soundtestroom

• @Clam : OUCH! OUCHA! lol

• edited August 2018

Don’t listen to him,, Doug!🤪 @thesoundtestroom

• How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat?!