Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hip hip, hooray to Daveypoo

I’ve watched many of your vids Davey. Just wanted to thank you. In particular the ApeMatrix help on YouTube. I’d be lost on iOS without your videos and help.
@Daveypoo

Comments

• Wow - thanks for the shout out! I'm so glad you're digging them - it's so awesome to know that the videos are helping you out.

I've been sick as a dog for a few weeks so I fell off the edge of the world for a bit. I've got a new one coming this weekend, so stay tuned!

• Aw man, get better.

• Thanks you sir - I am working on it....

• Yea keep up the good work and get better soon! :)

• Thanks, @ToMess - my subscriber list is growing fairly regularly.

What are your guys thoughts on the non-iOS specific content? I'm trying to find a niche that isn't filled by others - since so many are doing tutorials and the like, I really enjoy doing the more conceptual stuff like building grooves, or the vintage keys tips/tricks, etc.

Do you find that you're watching the iOS stuff more, or just whatever is in my feed?

Thanks for the responses - I'm excited to hear your thoughts!

• Well, for me as i'm pretty green to alot of these apps, i appreciate the intro to the new stuff. And there is so much new stuff!
    But, i love to watch videos on sound design. Always dig that stuff.

• @Daveypoo @thesoundtestroom @jakoB_haQ @gmslayton @pantsofdeath @MarkH
    ( sorry if I missed someone :( )
    Thank you ALL for taking time to do videos, decipering, troubleshooting, and PLAYING all the various iOS noisemakers.

• @Daveypoo said:
    Thanks, @ToMess - my subscriber list is growing fairly regularly.

What are your guys thoughts on the non-iOS specific content? I'm trying to find a niche that isn't filled by others - since so many are doing tutorials and the like, I really enjoy doing the more conceptual stuff like building grooves, or the vintage keys tips/tricks, etc.

Do you find that you're watching the iOS stuff more, or just whatever is in my feed?

Well i come to see ios things on the channel, but if there is some extra stuff in the videos(even not related to music) its not a negative thing. Video just about your new shirt wouldnt be very interesting tho :D

For ios content, you should try to avoid doing too overlapping content with the other ios tubers. And i dont mean that you shouldnt review the same apps, but if you see (for example)jacobs video on some app and you feel the same about the app and dont really have anything new to show, then its pointless to make video on it. But if you have a different take on some app(or take more in depth look at it) and maybe can show some tricks that jacob didnt, that is the best ios content imo.

• Thanks @audiblevideo it’s a lot of work but fun work.

@ToMess I do agree with don’t necessarily do overlappping videos but I have thought about doing some sound test type videos, simimilar to Doug’s but they would be different. His piano playing is a lot different than mine so it would essentially be different even though it would be a sound test of the same app.

I also think non-iOS related content is fine. Like a glimpse into your life, vlog style. Other interest you have.

• edited September 2018

Hey again @Daveypoo
    Just watched the l-o-n-g ApeMatrix vid and it’s teriffic and helpful. I’d vote for more of these. Thanks again!

And I hope you’re on the mend.

• @kinkujin said:
    Hey again @Daveypoo
    Just watched the l-o-n-g ApeMatrix vid and it’s teriffic and helpful. I’d vote for more of these. Thanks again!

And I hope you’re on the mend.

Thanks - this was the first week in about a month that I haven't felt even a little sick!

• @Daveypoo said:

@Daveypoo said:

@Daveypoo said:

The gracious Doug Woods , aka thesoundtestroom said to me in an email just yesterday day , that the scene needs more vloggers to make the world aware of this great niche we are a part of . He too does the occasional vids on hardware and even VSTs . I think only a few brave people have abandoned their computers altogether. I myself record and produce other bands and musicians and I think they would laugh at me if I busted out an iPad and said “ let’s begin “. I happen to believe that sort of thing is in our near future , and many people skoff at this idea , but I’m not one to pay attention much to convential thinking or predictions . Think Big or go home , I say ... or in this case , think small.
    What’s your YouTube address ? I’ll cross promote you on my new channel !