Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Robot Break-up

edited December 2013 in Creations

I cannot sign in to my Soundcloud account, so I will post a youtube link in the meantime.

After the advances in artificial intelligence, it only followed that artificial relationships would form amongst the Robots working in close proximity to each other. Just as with their humanoid programmers, some things just don't work out............. Not all circuits are compatible.

© Copyright 2013 Kevin Mcisaac

Comments

• Interesting! Did I hear WOPR or Synthecaster in there? Regardless, it stopped my cat mid-wash. She seemed disturbed, literally and psychologically. So good work there. Experimental is good. Yarp.

• Hi Sickmoth and thank you for the kind words.

While it was not my intention to communicate with your feline friend, I find that amusing. I have however been working on a track with just that in mind and hope to complete it soon.

Somewhat like the pied piper I hope to use synth sounds to amass a huge army of cats to assist me in my plans for world domination.

I am not sure what WOPR is, but I did not use Synthecaster in this. That was most likely DR OM through AUFX Dub. I do like Synthecaster a lot and plan to incorperate it in something soon.

Cheers

• Oh, WOPR is great. Similar to Synthecaster in that you can bend as you play, and I heard a lot of of that in there. It is cheap too. Pretty much a cheap and excellent sound design tool. Highly recommended! Loads of tweaky stuff. Pretty much all tweaky stuff. Judging by this tune, I reckon it would be right up your ar... Sorry, street.

Now, on the subject of cats. Pixie has just ventured outside and if she doesn't come back, I'll be pointing the finger squarely at you. She did mutter something as she left, something like, 'It's chemical'. Hmm...