Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Electribe Wave

Comments

• @echoopera said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@echoopera said:
    Thanks for giving it a listen and viewing. So i think I’m going to embark on a little project of constraints of sorts for the next several months involving OT and KEW. I just tested it and i was able to get 16 channels of midi in to record directly into KEW in real time coming from the OT...so yeah i think something good will come of this. I may start a separate thread once i get things into place (i charted everything last night so i have a good idea of what I’m going for).

Hope to see you all along the journey to keep me honest. 🤫🤪

BTW: @davis_korgrd if you’re lurking around here, i could really use Export Stems or to Ableton Project file for this if you catch my drift 👊🏼™️🙏🏼

Did the thread you mention here get created?

Does the OT have 16 midi tracks?

Thanks for giving it a listen 👊🏼™️
    I haven’t started the thread yet. Still in the planning stages. The OT offers 8 midi tracks and 8 audio tracks

Cool. I thought it was 8 (Octa) :) Midi tracks but must have misunderstood your mention of 16 real time midi tracks into KEW.

• edited October 2018

@SpookyZoo said:

@echoopera said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@echoopera said:
    Thanks for giving it a listen and viewing. So i think I’m going to embark on a little project of constraints of sorts for the next several months involving OT and KEW. I just tested it and i was able to get 16 channels of midi in to record directly into KEW in real time coming from the OT...so yeah i think something good will come of this. I may start a separate thread once i get things into place (i charted everything last night so i have a good idea of what I’m going for).

Hope to see you all along the journey to keep me honest. 🤫🤪

BTW: @davis_korgrd if you’re lurking around here, i could really use Export Stems or to Ableton Project file for this if you catch my drift 👊🏼™️🙏🏼

Did the thread you mention here get created?

Does the OT have 16 midi tracks?

Thanks for giving it a listen 👊🏼™️
    I haven’t started the thread yet. Still in the planning stages. The OT offers 8 midi tracks and 8 audio tracks

Cool. I thought it was 8 (Octa) :) Midi tracks but must have misunderstood your mention of 16 real time midi tracks into KEW.

Yeah what i was referring to is that i was actually sequencing 15 midi tracks. 7 synths and 8 drum tracks. The drums in KEW are channel 10 so i was able to sequence up to 4 drum sounds per step via the OT. Funny considering your recent post on doing drumless tracks 🤪 Sorry for any confusion.

I’ve corrected the error in the original post. 👊🏼™️

• @echoopera said:

Yeah what i was referring to is that i was actually sequencing 15 midi tracks. 7 synths and 8 drum tracks. The drums in KEW are channel 10 so i was able to sequence up to 4 drum sounds per step via the OT. Funny considering your recent post on doing drumless tracks 🤪 Sorry for any confusion.

Haha. All cool. Cheers. :)

• Feels like KEW will get an update soon with some IAP sound-packs...
    AppStore still lists 1.1.0 but with two additional IAPs.

The current app doesn't have any 'store' so an update must be very close :)

• @Samu said:
    Feels like KEW will get an update soon with some IAP sound-packs...

Whatever generates money :)

• @david_2017 said:

@Samu said:

I keep the hope alive the update will include a wave-table Gadget. If it does I'll grab the extra packs as 'thanks' :)

• @Samu said:

Excellent sleuthing.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Samu said:

Excellent sleuthing.

Nice. Hopefully there’s some small improvements elsewhere as well. Undo last recording button would be awesome.

• I wish it could load user samples.

• @Samu said:

@david_2017 said:

@Samu said:

I keep the hope alive the update will include a wave-table Gadget. If it does I'll grab the extra packs as 'thanks' :)

Oh you mean, as a Special back Friday, Santa Claus Christmas treat they will reward the owners of KEW with an implementation into gadget? Like mono/poly, the wavestation and stuff?! That would be cool!!! As a thanks... count me in haha 👊🏼😎

• New version online 😬

• @echoopera said:
    New version online 😬

With expansion packs? No need to answer if you're already knee deep :)

• wimwim
    edited November 2018

:) :D B) Sweet! Korg listened to some stuff. Who knew?

• Loving the Ableton Project export. Woot woot.

• This one is getting more tempting, AL export is always useful :)

• @echoopera said:
    Loving the Ableton Project export. Woot woot.

I’m surprisingly really enjoying iZombie on Netflix. :)

• This update does make KEW tempting. Aphelian and NS2 incoming soon though so KEW may have to wait.

• More substantial/fluid update than I expected.

@SpookyZoo @Carnbot

• @JohnnyGoodyear

Haha, and I just spotted that it’s on sale.

Damnit!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    More substantial/fluid update than I expected.

Hehe, yep looks good but have my eye on Photon and Aphelian next. But I will get around to drinking the Kewl-Aid eventually :)

• This app is really shaping up rather quickly. Now we just need a way to edit and trim samples directly in the app and it will be even better.

Hope there’s support for Serum Wave tables in the future. 🤪

• edited November 2018

Holy ßhitt, user drum sample import! [Suddenly realizes he now has to learn this app…]

• @wim said:

Has anyone been able to download the free drum sample packs? I can’t seem to find them.

• @Carnbot said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    More substantial/fluid update than I expected.

Hehe, yep looks good but have my eye on Photon and Aphelian next. But I will get around to drinking the Kewl-Aid eventually :)

I will make a note in The Book (chicken's toast).

• @SpookyZoo said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear

Haha, and I just spotted that it’s on sale.

Damnit!

I'm telling you, you'll make noise with this thing.

• @0__O__3 said:

@wim said:

Has anyone been able to download the free drum sample packs? I can’t seem to find them.

Hello from Korg,

Go to drum>sample select window>user>hit +>free samples

Cheers -

• @ioue said:

@0__O__3 said:

@wim said:

Hello from Korg,

Cheers -

Now THAT's Service! Thanks so much....

• @ioue said:

@0__O__3 said:

@wim said:

Hello from Korg,

Cheers -

Thanks for the quick response and the great update!

• I'm purchasing the expansions simply to support this app. Man, I'm not getting any sleep tonight! I'll be importing my drum samples like mad! Now I can pretty much produce the way I want to, lol.

• What was the original price on this? Sale price in Canada is $28, does that jive?