Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Electribe Wave

Comments

• @robosardine said:
    I am wondering if it is Audiobus compatible?

It runs in AUM.

• edited August 2018

@robosardine said:
    I am wondering if it is Audiobus compatible?

Loads just fine in Audiobus 3 (shows up as "Korg Electribe Wave" in the list) ... Also tested it in AUM and Apematrix, shows up as "Electribe Wave" and works flawlessly so far.

edit: Also just now loaded it on an audio track in Cubasis 2 via IA and it recorded output just fine.

If anyone would like me to test any other app, lemme know. I have most apps that host IAA and AU ... Seems to be very stable in everything I've tried so far.

• Just a tart for song mode.

Actually, just a tart. Especially on Sunday nights etc.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Just a tart for song mode.

Actually, just a tart. Especially on Sunday nights etc.

Would you like cream on that sir?

• @mAxjUlien said:
    Seems like easy loops for dummies in a sexy wrapper. I can get into it. No rush. I imagine the videos will be good enough to push me over the edge sooner than later. Looks like a potential future gadget. Worst case something to feed Egoist or Abu.

My gut feeling is this will never be a Gadget - hope Korg proves me wrong..

• Mmm. Not iPhone and not Gadget.

Therefore I think I’ll resist for now.

Please let me know if the sounds it can generate cannot be achieved with something like Animoog or similar.

• Seems like our feature requests weren’t falling on deaf ears, only they put everything into a separate app. Well played Korg.

• edited August 2018

For a glorious moment I thought Korg had put the wavedrum sounds into a groovebox. I have far too many wavetable synths already so will wait for some reviews..

• Just splashed out on mininova like 20 minutes ago. Sorry Korg.

• More like Grooverider revenge...
    I don’t have an actual computer at this point . Besides AudioCopy, if it exports wav files then why couldn’t I just export to AudioShare?

• edited August 2018

@Telstar5 said:

More like Grooverider revenge...
    I don’t have an actual computer at this point . Besides AudioCopy, if it exports wav files then why couldn’t I just export to AudioShare?

That's one of the ways I exported .wav earlier, selected audiocopy, which copied the .wav to "clipboard" .. and then saved clipboard contents in Audioshare. It's an short extra step but same result.

• edited August 2018

@AnimalHeadSpirit said:
    The best part is the motion page > @Telstar5 said:

That's what I did earlier, selected audiocopy, which copied the .wav to "clipboard" .. and then saved clipboard contents in Audioshare. It's an short extra step but same result.

But it does save to a ‘Files’ folder where you can just copy them to Audioshare too.... right? Why am I still skeptical? can we see a ‘Files’ screenshot? ;)

• edited August 2018

@supadom said:
    Just splashed out on mininova like 20 minutes ago. Sorry Korg.

Lucky you didn’t splash on an Electribe.

Speaking of which... are they going to sell us a sampler version of this? One that can actually sample IAA? @davis_korgrd ?

• @Telstar5 said:

Hehe, does make one wonder.

• edited August 2018

@AudioGus said:

@AnimalHeadSpirit said:
    The best part is the motion page > @Telstar5 said:

That's what I did earlier, selected audiocopy, which copied the .wav to "clipboard" .. and then saved clipboard contents in Audioshare. It's an short extra step but same result.

But it does save to a ‘Files’ folder where you can just copy them to Audioshare too.... right? Why am I still skeptical? can we see a ‘Files’ screenshot? ;)

You can save both ways I mentioned. It'll instantly save directly to files app if you select "itunes file sharing" then when you open files app, you can find the .wav file in the "On my ipad" section of files , in the Electribe Wave folder. I promise ;)

I just mentioned the other way, as I usually just skip files app and save directly to audioshare instead so I don't have extra copies laying around filling up my ipad. I have tested both ways though, either way works fine.

• Woah. Thank you. Forgive my doubts. :)

• Looks interesting but I can’t say my leanings are dance music. I just purchased now Synthscaper because I’ve always wanted to get it and....WOW🎹👍🏻

• Interesting. Hope to hear some samples or songs from it very soon.

On another note, I’ve been hoping for a hardware Electribe FM, though I’d be happy with an iOS version.

• @Arpseechord said:
    Looks interesting but I can’t say my leanings are dance music. I just purchased now Synthscaper because I’ve always wanted to get it and....WOW🎹👍🏻

A must: :)

Wish he'd do one on this Korg thing, but I very much doubt it....I also doubt that Korg will be anything like as responsive as our friend is/was on Grooverider.....but still.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Arpseechord said:
    Looks interesting but I can’t say my leanings are dance music. I just purchased now Synthscaper because I’ve always wanted to get it and....WOW🎹👍🏻

A must: :)

Wish he'd do one on this Korg thing, but I very much doubt it....I also doubt that Korg will be anything like as responsive as our friend is/was on Grooverider.....but still.

Thanks boss for this timely video link :) 🎹
    I was thinking of looking up some tutorials, thanks for finding and posting😎

• Just wanted to mention that $19.99 is 33% off according to the app description, on sale through September 30th.

• @Arpseechord said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Arpseechord said:

A must:

Thanks boss for this timely video link :) 🎹
    I was thinking of looking up some tutorials, thanks for finding and posting😎

It is one of my favs. The generator that came is so good it made me completely forget how to build patches heh.

• @AudioGus : This vs Grooverider?

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    Speaking of which... are they going to sell us a sampler version of this? One that can actually sample IAA? @davis_korgrd ?

There are a number of features that have gotten pushed back on the schedule, but afaik that's not one of them.

• I dunno why they just didn’t stick the Gadget sampler (Stockholm) in this thing..