Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - Cherry Audio Modular

edited August 2018 in Other

So it´s OT and since we have a category here for it and here are a lot synth geeks and freaks i thought it might be worth to have a look at for some people.
I like VCV rack but the workflow isn´t exact my thing. So now here comes this new modular where you could get also now an early access for $99 and get 82 modules to start with.
One of the main pro i see for this is that you always can just drag and drop a module somewhere and order them as you like, even if you connected tons of virtual cables and everything will be sorted automatic. It also seems to offer polyphonic as well in different ways...plus a million other things of course. There is also the option to create own modules within the tool (via JAVA i think).
Just in case someone else love modular madness.....
https://cherryaudio.com
...and of course i asked for iOS....sadly the usual "it´s considered but not soon and maybe never" answer. But it wasn´t a clearly never as well ;)
Funny answer in the FAQ about what sets it apart others:
Voltage Modular is much more than just a musical instrument; it’s a complete and infinitely expandable modular platform. That’s not just marketing double talk - our Module Designer application can be used by software developers to design and program custom modules, with no functionality limitations. Modules can be written to perform nearly any function - stream Internet radio, display video files, or play Pac-Man. If you’ve got a clever idea and a some programming chops, you can build a module for Voltage Modular. Completed modules can be submitted to our Module Store*, allowing programmers to directly sell new modules to Voltage users directly from the standalone or plug-in versions of Voltage Modular!