Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• I'm not sure if the sale is over or not, but I use this app in every recording I do. I use layers of samples, and without this app I would have a much tougher time getting them into the mix.

• edited December 2013

Yea, this app offers a lot more than it first seems and has a ton of features!

• I like it very much….for me is a must have….I buy a Pro vers now

• I use it for it's original purpose, mostly, transcribing. And it's an awesome tool for that purpose… Several of my students use it and it's been a life saver for them.

IMO, it's one of the best transcription tools on the market, IOS or otherwise… Amazing bargain!

• thx a lot richardyot! I just bought and tested it a little. I think this could become a great pratice tool for me! Quality stuff for a bargain!

• Yeah, I should have added that I am definitely not using this tool as it was originally intended. I kinda like that. Good times.

• I use it for sample Original vynil from youtube that don't have because is rare...
    The Auto Bpm feature works very well.

• I wanted an app to speed up sounds, not slow them, so I could listen to lectures in shorter time. I tried anytune (free version has the demo sounds of the 2 paid versions) for this but when I checked the results in the demo section, only the top level version ($15) gave stable results.So I searched and found Audio Speed Changer (Free). The 1.5x setting is near perfect and far better than Anytune Pro (which gives a ghostly echo on fast speeds).

• @boone51, are you talking about making use of that great EQ? It's so... touchable, I love it. Are there any others apps that do an EQ like this? I just wish it went into AB fx slot.

• edited December 2013

Also, I have no idea what it's intended purpose is, but it is great for loading sounds from the web (including YouTube) and it has a very functional 9 band parametric EQ, which I love.