Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPad keeps resetting

edited December 2013 in General App Discussion

My iPad has the alarming habit of taking me to the initial setup screen. The one that says Pick a network then goes to the log in to iCloud? This happens most often when switching between apps using the new and improved? task switcher.

It is almost repeatable when using Auria. I have been reading the Auria PDF in Adobe Reader and following along in the app. Nothing else is running. No low memory or CPU warnings. Not every time but frequently enough to make me skittish. If I do a complete hold the power button reset it wakes up as if nothing is wrong.

iPad Air 128 wifi. IOS 7.0.4

Anyone else?

Comments

• The Air and iOS 7.04 has a nasty habit of doing re-springs, where you'll see the Apple logo against the black background before getting back to the home screen. But I've never heard of it taking you to the setup screen.

If no one can help, I'm guessing most of these kind of issues will be gone with iOS 7.1, which will be released in Feb or there abouts

• Guess I'll live with it till then. If I could make it happen anytime I wanted I'd run over to the Apple store 20min away.

• Retina mini does the respringing thing too. Hope it gets fixed with the next update.

• TedBPhx said:

The Air and iOS 7.04 has a nasty habit of doing re-springs, where you'll see the Apple logo against the black background before getting back to the home screen.

Same with the iPad mini retina.

• Nothing similar here. iPad2 & 4 iOS 7.0.4
    The only "problem" is that sometimes a soft reset takes several minutes.

• Ipad air did it to me too, reset to apple logo then did a blue screen sweep and the reset and did it again twice and now it's ok.....I think ;(

• Think I figured this out. When I first setup the Air I skipped the iCloud setup because I don't use it. I backup the iPad to the PC once a week via iTunes. I went ahead and went through the initial setup screen it kept resetting to and logged into iCloud. And disabled all the apps, especially Auria that want to backup to iCloud. and made sure cloud back up was turned off.

The problem hasn't showed up since. My guess it that Auria's auto save triggers on the the switch to Adobe, iOS 7 says "hey! No iCloud account enabled!" and took me back to initial setup.