Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Oh triplets, its been too long... Can't we share the grid??

edited August 2018 in Creations

This track has me thinking that it might be cool if more sequencers allowed 2 simultaneous grids for tuplets and quadlets. This is just the beginning of this track - I got tired and posted it where its at to get some feedback on grid maneuvers. I made it in BM3, its naked right now, will put more polish and variation, and more measures, and some compression and eq, maybe some DONKS in there... You know, finish it :smile:

I had to keep switching back and forth between grids, and I was thinking how nice it would be to have 2 grids accessible continually, and quantize actions just looked for the nearest of the two, maybe a setting for that? I dunno, maybe I'm lazy, but the less interruption in work 'flow' the better. Curious how people quickly move between these two common but often separated worlds?

Me sleep now.

Comments