Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dear Tenacious Frog:

I attempted to reach you through you website, but, is seems like a dead end after several odd attempts of creating accounts and logging in.

Here is my request.

First, TF7 is an awesome little app. Not my taste, but amazing.

Now, TF8.

Off the chain!

Can you please have landscape and portrait mode?

This in my opinion may be one of the deepest and best sounding iOS synths EVER.

I find the sounds rich crisp and deep when need be ranging all the way to playful and bit banger!

Thank you!

Comments

• @RUST( i )K said:
    I attempted to reach you through you website, but, is seems like a dead end after several odd attempts of creating accounts and logging in.

Here is my request.

First, TF7 is an awesome little app. Not my taste, but amazing.

Now, TF8.

Off the chain!

Can you please have landscape and portrait mode?

This in my opinion may be one of the deepest and best sounding iOS synths EVER.

I find the sounds rich crisp and deep when need be ranging all the way to playful and bit banger!

Thank you!

I agree with you 100% and I too would love to see these improvements in these apps! TF8 sounds absolutely amazing, a very under rated synth in my opinion!

• Have just tried contacting on FB also. Always loved this synth. Love the arp and the update that separated it from the presets so you can get your sweet arp and then preview different sounds with it. And yes, the reverb is killer as has been pointed out.

As we know, the sad truth is that it probably just didn’t make enough money...hopefully the developer is up for this update to landscape still to give it new life.

• Indeed, TF8 has the best string sounds i ever heard in any iOS synths and also the best reverb included also from all iOS synth i played with yet plus some other extras i like.

• +1 to all

• The reverb is incredible. I found the saws a little soft, but yes it was good at strings.

• I sent him a link to this thread via Twitter. Anyone else interested in these apps should post here or contact him directly.

• @anickt said:
    I sent him a link to this thread via Twitter. Anyone else interested in these apps should post here or contact him directly.

Awesome!