Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Produced by only using Wolfsburg synths in Korg Gadget

edited August 2018 in Creations

Wolfsburg is every sound, including the drums.

Comments

• Excellent

• Brilliant, great work @jolico !🎶👍

• Great track - Wolfsburg is one of my favourite Gadgets, the Mod Matrix makes it hugely powerful.

• Only thing Wolfsburg is missing for me is PWM.
    (I could however partially fake it if one of the saw-waves was inverted).

Phoenix is another favourite in Gadget but is lacking in the effects department.
    Merging Phoenix and Wolfsburg would be a crazy idea though...

Chiang Mai for FM basses is pretty neat but again lacking in the effects department.

Korg could remedy all this by adding more options for the IFX effects :)

• @Samu said:
    Only thing Wolfsburg is missing for me is PWM.

The detune knobs in Wolfsburg can give a similar effect. Each oscillator is actually a set of twin oscillators, so you can detune each set individually.

• @jolico said:

@Samu said:
    Only thing Wolfsburg is missing for me is PWM.

The detune knobs in Wolfsburg can give a similar effect. Each oscillator is actually a set of twin oscillators, so you can detune each set individually.

That does work fine for 'chorousy/detuned' PWM but not for super slow and controlled PWM sweeps.
    Montpellier(iMono/Poly) and Lexigton(Odyssei) can do all that and more but they are in a league of their own.

Your tune was pretty neat and goes to show Gadget is quite capable in the right hands :D

• That’s awesome!!!! Reminds me of spinning some tracks back in the early 90’s. Love it.

• @jolico absolutely brilliant :D you should make a "let's create" video someday. Would love to see how you achieve stuff of this quality in gadget :)

• We all loved it here at the dinner table! Huzzah!!

• This was really great. I'd love to see more of these. Reminds me of the excellent Fact series "Against the Clock."
    Never even occurred to me to use Wolfsburg for drums....

And is there any video that shows how Kamata can be used for more than chiptunes? I'm so on the fence with that one....

• edited August 2018

@jolico nice bangin with Wolfsburg. You show the synth off nicely
    What’s going on with the skin (colors) MAC version?

• @Littlewoodg said:

This is plain old Gadget on iPhone 6S.
    I’ve added a video effect, but if Korg is watching, I hope they make it real, as long as it runs very low on CPU.

• Inspiring! Always love these single-gadget experiments.

• @jolico said:

@Littlewoodg said:

This is plain old Gadget on iPhone 6S.
    I’ve added a video effect, but if Korg is watching, I hope they make it real, as long as it runs very low on CPU.

Ja the phone- the aspect ratio shoulda told me. It’s real cool to have green etc, and movement. The GUI is the main obstacle to me working in Gadget - color but also the way the scenes work. But if it was emerald green or the sexy magenta yes I’d try harder to grok

• Superb! Keep it up :smile:

• @ExAsperis99 said:

And is there any video that shows how Kamata can be used for more than chiptunes? I'm so on the fence with that one....

Like the challenge. I would initially suggest playing with the reverbs and filters to soften Kamata up.

• Just for fun, here’s the Kingston version.

• I think is great as well. If you combined some of them together... would be super!!!

• @jolico said:
    Just for fun, here’s the Kingston version.

Awesome!
    I'm too slow! :lol: After this post, @Matt_Fletcher_2000 beat me to a Kamata one, and you to a Kingston one.
    And my idea was to mix both and tokyo :smiley:

• Entrancin' got me dancin'

• Ok! Here ya go... :smile:
    @jolico went for Tokyo, Kamata and Kingston for something not chiptuney

• I like it.

• @jolico said:
    I like it.

Thanks, mate! :smile:
    Now I need more time on my hands to be more productive! :lol:

• This track is absolutely amazing and well done! I'm so glad @R_2 brought this to my attention. :) I love challenges like this where everything is synthesised.

• Wow. 👏