Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hope Luminance comes to iOS? Please request the devs SineVibes.

Love shimmer effects been wanting Valhalla Shimmer for iOS for years but don’t think it’s gonna happen. However there is a new kid on the block. I’m really hoping SineVibes makes the leap to bring this to iOS seeing is a AU on Mac at present.

Comments

• I contacted sinevibes a few months back, regarding Sequential , and received this reply

Hi Graeme!

Yes, we might be coming back to iOS development in the future, with both AUv3 and standalone products. We have an improved concept for Sequential that we hope also gets implemented.

Artemiy, Sinevibes (www.sinevibes.com)

• It would be super if the came back, they have an excellent catalog of weird and wonderful things to port to iOS

• @gsm909 said:
    I contacted sinevibes a few months back, regarding Sequential , and received this reply

Hi Graeme!

Yes, we might be coming back to iOS development in the future, with both AUv3 and standalone products. We have an improved concept for Sequential that we hope also gets implemented.

Artemiy, Sinevibes (www.sinevibes.com)

Great stuff😀